Katy Travel Guide

Katy Hotels

Katy Restaurants

• DEBBBEDB's Profile Photo

by DEBBBEDB Written May 30, 2014

We stopped at Ottos because that was the first place we found a parking place. They had a sign outside advertising Baha Maha tacos as the special of the day. I thought my dad would get that, but he didn't. They also had a Weekday lunch & Dinner special list and my mother got the Tuesday special

Favorite Dish: I had a hamburger and sweet potato fries - I really like the sweet potato fries

Front of restaurant Special board out front My sweet potato fries Menu Plaza in front of Oscars

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

by grandmaR Updated Aug 10, 2013

After we got back from the cruise, we went out to dinner at this place. We were seated right away, but the waiters were all busy. One eventually came and got our drinks order, but we were very hungry, so I had to ask the waiter for bread. Then we had to figure out what my granddaughter who can't eat gluten could have. She picked a fish from the specials board.

Favorite Dish: My daughter had the fried stuff shrimp which looked very good and I had a dish with popcorn shrimp and shrimp gumbo. Some of it was more spicy than I liked and there was more than I could eat. They had peach melba, but since no one else wanted dessert, I didn't get that.

Shrimp $17.99 My granddaughter showing her broccoli Menu board of specials Napkin My dinner

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

by grandmaR Written Aug 10, 2013

My daughter took me to a Which Wich place in Frisco. Her son likes to eat here. So when we went out to look at cemeteries in Kendleton, we stopped here for lunch.

I took a Sharpies® and sat down to mark up the pre-printed menus on sandwich bags. One - select a sandwich from one of 10 categories, Two choose the type of bread, size, cheese, spreads, and vegetables. You can also choose drinks and sides. Put your name on the bag. My daughter took my bag up and handed it in and paid. Then when the sandwiches were done, they called our names and we got our lunch in our bag.

Favorite Dish: I had a chicken salad which wasn't exactly what I expected, but was good.

Front of Which Wich? Sign on the wall My chicken salad Children's sandwich menu Main menu

Katy Shopping

• Emile72's Profile Photo

by Emile72 Updated Apr 7, 2005

Close to Houston (approx. 25 miles west) is the Katy Mills factory outlet. If you are familiar with the factory outlets, this is a typical example of it. Lots of shops with lots of brands with lots of cheap prices. Shop till you drop.

What to buy: For Europeans, Jeans are considerably cheaper than in our home countries.

Instant Answers: Katy

Comments

Katy Travel Guide
Map of Katy