Kerrville Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Kerrville

• Africancrab's Profile Photo

Cracker Barrel: Great Place for Breakfast

by Africancrab Written Mar 18, 2013

My family and I stopped in Kerrville, TX on our way back to Sierra Vista from San Antonio. It was the first place we found a Cracker Barrel close to the highway. I love Cracker Barrels because of the country style meals they prepare; especially the breakfast.

It was a cold morning and snow was falling. Having left our hotel without breakfast, I was so looking forward to having a hearty breakfast with a hot cup of tea. We started late so it was : noon before we got to the restaurant. It was busy as is with most Cracker Barrels I have eaten at. The service was fast and efficient. We ordered breakfast; I took the pancake breakfast which is a must for those who love pancakes.

Favorite Dish: Pancakes

• iblatt's Profile Photo

Acapulco Restaurant: Best Mexican restaurant in Kerrville

by iblatt Written Jan 3, 2011

Acapulco Restaurant, Kerrville

When I asked my hotel receptionist for the best Mexican restaurant in Kerrville she answered with no hesitation: Acapulco!

The restaurant was full of diners, who all looked happy and cheerful.
    I ordered the Steak Ranchero ($ 13.50), which consisted of a charcoal broiled 11 oz. strip steak topped with ranchero sauce and cheddar cheese, served with Spanish rice, refried beans and guacamole salad. This was tasty and filling.

Other items on the menu included a "Fajita Feast" (family-size), Shrimp Acapulco, Jalapeno chicken, Guisada a la Mexicana, and of course tacos and enchiladas.
    The ambience was pleasant and service was very efficient.

• Seniors

• DougWilliams's Profile Photo

Cowboy Steakhouse: A Dining Experience

by DougWilliams Written Apr 2, 2010

If your looking for fast food or quick dining, keep on going down the road. This is a true Texas style steakhouse that says, come on in and stay a while.
    Great beef, booze, and atmosphere. it all says TEXAS.
    Locally owned, operated and served.
    This place is a must visit if you like steaks in Texas.

• National/State Park
    • Fishing
    • Water Sports

• L-A's Profile Photo

Sporty's, A Casual Cafe: Yummy Texas cafe

by L-A Updated Jun 7, 2006

Party in Sporty's Bar portion of restaurant

Salads, chili, gourmet burgers, battered french fries, sandwiches, steak, chicken, catfish, pasta... lunch specials Has liquor and good iced tea (unsweetened, but they bring a spoon). Service is great. The menu has this to say:
    House Rules: We are serious about not serving drunks or minors. If you are carded, consider it a compliment. If you are refused, consider it final. If you find yourself unable to drive safely, we will be happy to call a cab, or your best friend.
    -If you are pregnant, do not ask to be served alcohol
    -Unattended children will be towed (they do have a children's menu)
    -If you eat too much of our food and sit on your butt it will get big. Its okay to share or ask for a to-go container
    -Hot coffee will burn you, fish and beef may have bones, look both ways before crossing, and close cover before striking
    -We'd love to celebrate your birthday and we promise not to sing!
    (If it is your birthday, and you can prove it, you get your dinner free)

Favorite Dish: I had the pit stop gourmet burger - normally with chili, cheese and jalapenos. I said no jalapenos. It was delicious - has 1/3 pound seasoned ground beef on a sweet seeded bun. Its a big burger. I had it with battered fries and iced tea.

• Many chain restaurants to eat...

by JohnFegan Written Oct 5, 2002

Many chain restaurants to eat at, my favourite being Crackerbarrel and Chilli's of course. Many of the smaller Taco outlets are worth a try.
    For those who have never been to the USA you will be amazed by the standard and friendliness of the staff in all restaurants.

Favorite Dish: I am afraid for a person whop travels I dont experiment a lot with food but I am a sucker for root beer.

Instant Answers: Kerrville

Comments

Kerrville Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Kerrville restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kerrville sightseeing.