Killeen Favorites

Best Rated Favorites in Killeen

Wonderful Visit

by Sweetberry1 Updated Oct 25, 2006

Field of Bluebonnets

Favorite thing: Killeen was 'page one' of a wonderful US visit for me.
    I arrived to a fantastic 'Welcome' and a beautiful tradition, of receiving 'The Yellow Rose of Texas'
    That in itself, will remain a highlight in my memory, forever.
    It took no time at all, to feel like one of the 'locals' here, the people were so friendly.

Much to see and do.

by Sweetberry1 Written Aug 13, 2004

Star..

Favorite thing: There are many interesting places to go, and things to do in Killeen. (apart from my regular visits to Walmart. LOL...) I went to a real 'Country night club' saw a Rodeo for the first time in my life, went to a concert to see Clay Walker, Chad Brock, and Chely Wright, perform. Swimming at Lake Belton, walks through the woods and Stillhouse hollow. And the list goes on and on...

Largest city in Bell County

by Sweetberry1 Written Apr 7, 2004

Airport

Favorite thing: Killeen is now the largest city in Bell County, it is also the home of Central Texas College and Tarleton State University-Central Texas Campus. The City adjoins Fort Hood, home of the largest collection of soldiers and fighting machines in the free world.

Fondest memory: I miss everything about Killeen.. especially the friendly people.

Friendly People

by Sweetberry1 Updated Apr 3, 2004

Yellow Rose of Texas

Favorite thing: Killeen may not be everyone's choice of travel destinations, the city is far from being large. But I enjoyed my visit here very much. It was very different to any other place I have ever been to, and like they say, you make your own fun..

Fondest memory: What I remember most, is the people of Killeen, everyone was so friendly and easy going. Made me feel right at home.
    I found that to be the same where ever I went.
    Most were intrigued with my 'strange' accent.
    What accent??? I didn't have an accent, they did.. ha,ha...

• Here in Killeen there is no...

by mememee Written Oct 5, 2002

Favorite thing: Here in Killeen there is no one fun activity. You must try them all. The second you open your eyes to Killeen the fun starts right at your front door!!! When Your hungry try one resturant at a time and don't stop at what you think could be your favorite seat in Killeen you must try to sit in them all.

Fondest memory: The Killeen Police waving and smiling on our first day here.

Instant Answers: Killeen

Comments

Killeen Favorites

Reviews and photos of Killeen favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Killeen sightseeing.