Kingsville Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Kingsville

• ctietbohl's Profile Photo

Taqueria Jalisco #5,: good food

by ctietbohl Written Mar 3, 2008

Favorite Dish: My wife and I stopped here on our way back from S.P.I., TX. We stopped because the parking lot was full and got a really good meal at a reasonable price. We are both White and don't know authentic Mexican food from Tex-Mex. Having said that, we do know what we like, and we really liked the Taco Salad and Enchilada Plate that we ordered.

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo

Harrel's Soda Fountain: Old-Fashioned Service and the Best Food in Town

by Stephen-KarenConn Updated Apr 11, 2004

Harrel's Pharmacy and Soda Fountain

This is an old-fashioned soda fountain in the back corner of a drug store. It's the nostalgic kind of place that was in almost every small town in America 50 years ago, but is rare to find today.

Favorite Dish: I had the bacon-cheeseburger for $2.95, and Karen the jalepeno-cheeseburger, only $2.55. They were both big, thick, juicy, and delicious. We shared a hot yummy order of fried onion rings, $1.05, and topped it off with hand dipped chocolate milkshakes, only $1.75 each. You couldn't do better for twice the money.

Instant Answers: Kingsville

Comments

Kingsville Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Kingsville restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kingsville sightseeing.