Marshall Restaurants

• Restaurants
    by keeweechic

Most Recent Restaurants in Marshall

• saraheg77's Profile Photo

Central Perks: Great spot for a ladies group gathering!

by saraheg77 Updated Apr 4, 2011

Girls on the Stairs!

Cozy, white linen covered bistro tables, jazz, classical, big band music wofting from the speakers, a great view of Washington Avenue (main street) all in the quaint setting of 30,000 sq feet of antiques and new gift items make this experience just that... An Experience.

Open 5 days a week 7:30 am - 5:30 pm and on Saturday 10am-5pm, come early because they run out of lunch and when its gone, its gone.
    Open evenings during the holidays for shopping, coffee and dessert. From Thanksgiving through Christmas until 9pm.

Lunch $ 5-10 us dollars

Dinner for groups of 15 or more taken by reservation only. Reservations for lunch for groups can be made in advance for the mezzanine or small meeting room area.

Tables seat 4 and a few long tables are available for larger groups in the dining room. Reservations are accepted for lunch.

This is where my we had my bridesmaid luncheon. My two friends' mothers put everything together and reserved the upstairs area and had it all decorated so beautifully! I couldn't believe all the trouble they had gone to to make it so wonderful! We had a nice setup of a big square table that sat about 15 where we could see everyone and talk. The chicken salad lunch was yummy and the fellowship was great!

Definitely a great stop for lunch while you shop or an ideal spot for a small group meeting!

Favorite Dish: The chicken salad was wonderful!

• saraheg77's Profile Photo

Joe Buck's Coffee Bar: Get the Cookies n' Creme!

by saraheg77 Updated Apr 4, 2011

Me at Joe Buck's!

Joe Buck's Coffee Bar is a great place to go for a sandwich and/or coffee and dessert. I don't like coffee in general, so I always get the frozen cookies 'n creme drink. It is SOOO good! The atmosphere in the restaurant is very fun and I always enjoy going. Plus, I know Joe Buck personally and he is great! =) Make sure to stop by if you're in Marshall!

Favorite Dish: Any of the 3 types of chicken salad sandwiches are fabulous! And I love the fun bread that he uses!

• keeweechic's Profile Photo

Plenty of BBQ and Catfish

by keeweechic Written Sep 12, 2002

There are a variety of eateries to choose from. The best in barbecue, catfish, pizza, home cooking, Mexican, Italian, Chinese, and All-American cuisine.

Instant Answers: Marshall

Comments

Marshall Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Marshall restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Marshall sightseeing.