Been here? Rate It!
Visit McKinney's Local Art Gallery
We were happily surprised at the high quality of local art on display at McKinney's Garret Art Gallery. Most of the pieces featured scenes from the Southwest; a number highlighted Texas' colorful state flower--the bluebonnet.
Garret Art Gallery is run by a few good friends who are connected with the art community. Several of the paintings have been executed by these individuals.
The gallery participates in an ARTWALK, held on the second Saturday of each month from 7pm-10pm.
- Arts and Culture
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
McKinney Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bonlanden auf den Fildern Hotels
- Pulau Babi Tengah Hotels
- Lavra Hotels
- Quartz Hill Hotels