Been here? Rate It!
Mesquite Arts Center
The Mesquite Arts Center was built in 1995 and hosts 1,400 various events annually. The centre includes an acoustically correct performance hall which has a canopied stage for music and seats 492 - quite a cosy little theatre. There is also a rehearsal hall, theatre and gallery. Surround these areas is a landscaped courtyard Japanese red maples, bald cypress and live oaks.
The Centre is often referred to as a mini version of Dallas' Meyerson Centre - actually inside the auditorium its quite impressive on a small scale. Mesquite even has its own Symphony Orchestra. Throughout the year that have varying exhibits and concerts.. some of them free.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Mesquite Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Pulau Beras Basah Hotels
- Shark Key Hotels
- Borovec Hotels
- Hacklebarney State Park Hotels