Padre Island Restaurants

• 807Wheaton's Profile Photo

Snoopy's: Eat outside on the water at Snoopy's

by 807Wheaton Updated Mar 29, 2008

Snoopy's Pier

This is a great place to experience an evening by the water and enjoy great seafood or burgers.
    They have a large inside eating area also with a large wood-burning fireplace. Snoopy's is very casual but has great service. We ordered as soon as we walked in at the cash register and walked around while we waited for our food.

Favorite Dish: I got the 6 breaded shrimp plate with fries and slaw and my husband got a burger. We split these plates and so got a taste of both of Snoopy's best.
    I definitely enjoyed our meal there and would recommend it for an authentic beach restaurant experience.

• Seniors
    • Beaches
    • National/State Park

• 807Wheaton's Profile Photo

Good 'n Crisp Chicken: Pick up a Chicken Dinner to go

by 807Wheaton Updated Mar 29, 2008

We stopped in here for an evening meal to take back to our room at the Comfort Suites.
    I got the chicken salad and my husband got a chicken dinner. We were pleasantly surprised at how good the food was. The chicken in my salad was hot AND crispy - the dinner came with green beans, mashed potatoes and a roll.
    We paid 11.51 total for these meals. There is an area to eat inside but this does a lot of "to go" business with big orders for families staying somewhere on "the island".

Favorite Dish: We only ate once here but the Chicken Salad is definitely recommended.

• National/State Park
    • Beaches
    • Seniors

• Texas2010's Profile Photo

Padre island Burger company: Best Burger Restaurant in Corpus Christi.

by Texas2010 Written Jun 8, 2010

Padre island Burger company is open 7 days a Week from 11am to 2am. We serve things from Appetizers,Salads,Burger Plates,Not Burger Plates, for Kids (Of All Ages), to Desert, We also have a Live band weekly check the website for details. The Special Thing about coming to Padre island Burger company is to enjoy the live band that plays weekly, also to enjoy the food and socialize among others.

Also you have a choice between regular fries, Potato fries or even chips. we hope that you come and check us out at padre island burger company.

Favorite Dish: My favorite Dish is the First Date- wild mushrooms:smoked bacon:roasted garlic spread if you love mushrooms & Bacon then you would love having the first date burger.

• Music

Instant Answers: Padre Island

Comments

Padre Island Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Padre Island restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Padre Island sightseeing.