Pottsboro Favorites

• In loving memory.. of a dear friend... Mark
    In loving memory.. of a dear friend......
  • Favorites
    Lake Texoma

Most Recent Favorites in Pottsboro

My Dearest Memory

by keeweechic Written Oct 18, 2005

Favorite thing: My fondest memory of all the wonderful trips to Pottsboro was of my dearest friend Mark. Mark was the most positive guy I have ever known given the circumstances of his diagnosis - cancer. He was funny, caring and just full on with life. Amongst his dearest friends was his dog Max who unfortunately died at an early age.. only a month before Mark. Mark battled until the end, far extending his prognosis. He will forever be in my heart as a dear friend, very courageous and just a wonderful human being... forever peace Mark. Hugs and kisses.

Visiting Friends

by keeweechic Updated Oct 18, 2005

Fondest memory: We travelled up to Pottsboro to see friends who were living there. I had been told how lovely the Lake area was and even though we had an overcast and rainy day on our first visit, you could tell that this was the spot to be ,not to mention live. The hills, trees and views of the lake were wonderful (when you're not used to them) and some of the homes up there are enormous. I love going up there but never take the time to explore the various areas of this vast lake.

A Trek for Relief

by keeweechic Written Jun 4, 2003

Favorite thing: One of our friends up there practically lives in his garage (except for sleeping/showering). This garage is large and equipped with a full kitchen and pot belly for the colder months. There is always something going on in that garage and its always blast. Last time a big new invention was in the making (and I'm not allowed to tell).

Fondest memory: The one thing about being 'down on the farm' which is fun is that the 'garage' doesn't have a 'loo'. No problem for the guys but the ladies have to jump on the golf cart and whizz up to the accommodation part. I had never driven a golf cart before and it was fun flying around the property. By hey guys... think about hooking up those porcelains scattered about the place sometime :-) Wintertime gets a little chilly....

Instant Answers: Pottsboro

Comments

Pottsboro Favorites

Reviews and photos of Pottsboro favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Pottsboro sightseeing.