Been here? Rate It!
Beto's Latin Grill: Funky little eatery
This place is far from the busy Riverwalk and main thoroughfares, it is near 410 & Broadway, close to the airport. With that said, they consistently put out some of the best cuban/southwestern/tex/mex food in San Antonio. It's been through a couple of reincarnation's and come through each time with flying colors. Always a good daily selection and friendly people behind the counter, give it a try next time on your way to the airport!
Favorite Dish: Fish tacos in a variety of forms.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
San Antonio Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lake of the Ozarks State Park Hotels
- The California Sea Otter State Game Refuge Hotels
- Bomerano Hotels
- Lac de Derborence Hotels