Sushi Zushi, San Antonio

• Ewingjr98's Profile Photo

Sushi Zushi -- Downtown Location

by Ewingjr98 Updated Apr 28, 2008

The downtown Sushi Zushi

Sushi Zushi has three locations in San Antonio and one in Dallas, so its really a local favorite. We tried the location on the Riverwalk in San Antonio and were very impressed. From the modern, neat, & clean interior to the great food, this place got high marks all around. We started with tempura as an appetizer which has 2 shrimp plus a few vegetables all lightly battered and fried, served with tasty soup ($8). For dinner the waiter recommended chirashi, so we both decided to try it. This was a good sized bowl of rice with some crunchy noodles all topped with fresh slices of Tuna, Yellow Tail, Salmon, Shrimp, Octopus, Albacore, Eal, Mackerel, and maybe more! For $15.50 this was a wonderful meal.

Sushi Zushi has a massive variety of sushi and other Japanese dishes including yakitori, yakisoba, donburi, sashimi, and dozens of rolls...we thought the "FBI roll" (Crab Kani-Kama, Cream Cheese, Avocado & Sesame Wrapped with Unagi Eel and topped with eel sauce) was the most uniquely named dish on the menu.

Instant Answers: San Antonio

Comments

Hotels Near Sushi Zushi
4.5 out of 5 stars