Zuni Grill, San Antonio

223 Losoya, San Antonio, Texas 78205 210) 227-0864

• spgood301's Profile Photo

Zuni Grill: Great Southwestern Food on the Riverwalk

by spgood301 Written Dec 26, 2008

Zuni Grill is a very nice Southwestern restaurant on the Riverwalk. Sit outdoors and enjoy the view, or indoors too. If you enjoy the cuisine of the southwestern US like I do, Zuni Grill is a must-do while in San Antonio. They have a variety of meat and seafood dishes, all with a southwestern flair. And they make a fine margarita too.

If I ever get back to San Antonio, I'll be sure to stop by the Zuni Grill again.

Favorite Dish: I had the Blue Corn Chicken Enchiladas - delicious!

• Zuni Grill: Good atmosphere, Poor Service

by sasweetie Written Oct 29, 2006

I recently ate at the Zuni Grill on the Riverwalk in San Antonio. The Atmosphere was great, my entree of Prime Rib was good. The service was slow and terrible. My mixed drink was so watered down that I tasted no alcohol and it was $9.00. I switched to red wine. I asked two different waiters for my first drink and later asked two different waiters for my red wine. My bill alone was over $40.00 and that was way too much.

A friend had some calamari and I tasted it - rubbery and tasteless.

I do not recommend this restaurant.

Favorite Dish: My Prime Rib was good (it was one of the specials). T
    he side veggie - was a mixture of green beans and peppers that was so chewy and rubbery that I could not eat it.

• amadeeville's Profile Photo

Zuni Grill: Love the salads here

by amadeeville Updated Mar 21, 2005

Zuni - A Pueblo people located in western New Mexico.

The waitress was very friendly and remembered my face from the day before so it made me feel at home as if I had been there many times before.

Favorite Dish: I ate at Zuni's two times. Had their spinach tuna salad and their spinach salmon salad and both were good. However, the tuna on the salad was almost rare (medium rare) but was chewy and delicious. If you are looking for healthy food it's at Zuni's.

Instant Answers: San Antonio