Spring Favorites

Along the Riverwalk
  • Favorites

Most Recent Favorites in Spring

• Jmill42's Profile Photo

San Antonio Riverwalk... Watch out!

by Jmill42 Written Feb 25, 2003

Along the Riverwalk

Favorite thing: Something new that is under construction, but that should be finished in the next couple of months, is a new Riverwalk. It is being designed after the famous one in San Antonio. It is, of course, right along side the mall and Landry's Seafood house. It should be really beautiful after completion.

Fondest memory: Yes, I hopped another fence... This one was smaller though, so it was less illegal, right?

• Jmill42's Profile Photo

Is everybody rich around here?

by Jmill42 Written Nov 29, 2002

Favorite thing: This community has money, thats all I have to say. Everything is, and has to be, perfect. All of the stores are not visible from the roads that access them. It is mandated that there be trees blocking the view. It is to prevent the city from looking too cluttered! It can make your way finding things pretty maddening, but it does add to the beauty of the city. There are bike/running paths everywhere, as well as little lakes, sculptures, fountains, and other "beautification" items everywhere you look. It truely is a gorgeous place.

Are we in Canada?

by Jmill42 Written Feb 25, 2003

Favorite thing: So, the first time I am visiting here, we go to the mall. As we are driving through the parking lot for the better part of a half hour, I turn to see a big horses face in the window! Atop it is a red-uniformed cop. Am I in Canada? Are the mounties here to save us from some terrible massacre? NO! It is the saviors from above... the Woodlands Mounties! OK, so a little melodramatic. But, it is cool, because everywhere you go, there are the mounties riding their horses scoping for crime.

This one must've thought I stunk or something... Hey you! Get back here! I'm trying to take a picture man!

• Old Town Spring is a great...

by MHarris Written Aug 24, 2002

Favorite thing: Old Town Spring is a great place for shopping and eating. Absolute must is the Wunsche Brothers Cafe right next to the railroad tracks. Great atmosphere and great food.

Fondest memory: The hometown feeling I get when I'm in my neighborhood. Everyone knows everyone and everyone is friendly.

Instant Answers: Spring

Comments

Spring Favorites

Reviews and photos of Spring favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Spring sightseeing.