Spring Nightlife

• My friend playing pool (as I kicked her ass)
    My friend playing pool (as I kicked her...
    by msbrandysue
    Great friends
    by msbrandysue

Most Recent Nightlife in Spring

• msbrandysue's Profile Photo

Acadia Bar: Sunday Night Kareoke

by msbrandysue Updated Apr 4, 2011

Great friends

On Sunday nights my friends and I regularly appear at Acadia's kareoke. The guy who runs it is kind of obnoxious and it gets a bit inappropriate but it's fun nonetheless. You can sing about anything. They usually have $2-3 you-call its all night and $5 pitchers from open to close (on Sunday!). They also offer Texas Hold 'Em tournaments Sunday early evening and throughout the week. They have pool and darts if singing isn't your thing. GREAT TIME HAD BY ALL!!!

They also are open during the week and weekends. They have live bands and different drink specials. You can look at their website for more details.

Dress Code: Feel free to wear whatever. It's very low key but some people dress up.

• msbrandysue's Profile Photo

Olde City Pub: Laid Back Bar

by msbrandysue Written Mar 27, 2008

My friend playing pool (as I kicked her ass)

Olde City Pub is a laid back Irish pub/bar. It has private rooms, a great outdoor bar, darts, and pool tables. A lot of people from my old high school tend to come here. Great place to go when the weather is nice.

Hours: Daily 11am-2am

Dress Code: Jeans....nice shirt

• ckobes's Profile Photo

Parrot Pub: Night Time Fun SPots

by ckobes Written Dec 16, 2004

What can I say about the Parrot Pub. It is a quaint(to use the word loosely) little night spot that is casual and always has something interesting going on. THey have karaoke and a live band on saturday. If you would like to see some colorful and friendly people head on over to the Parrot Pub.

Dress Code: Whatever you want

Instant Answers: Spring

Comments

Spring Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Spring nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Spring sightseeing.