Texarkana Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Texarkana

• chacha74's Profile Photo

Zapata's: Gotta get Zapata's when you're here

by chacha74 Written May 7, 2008

Oh my God! This is the place where the truely picky mexican food eaters should chow down. The dishes at Zapata's are truely authentic mexico. I was so sick of going places that claimed to be mexican restaraunts and tasted like terrible Tex-Mex cafe. I was desperately seeking a taste that would remind me of home (ElPaso) and here it finally is! I love it and I promise you that you will too.

Favorite Dish: My favorite dish is going to have to be the Zapata style chicken chile relleno. Man oh man! This was the first time I tasted a truely authentic mexican flavor in Texarkana. The ambience is really good for couple dating and family outings. The staff seems to be experts on just the right place to seat you according to how many are with you. There is so much to be said about the incredible drinks at Zapatas. If you are anything like me, you like to taste the alcohol in your drinks. You definately get what you pay for in this place. Man, talk about a good margarita!

• Business Travel

• Edith49's Profile Photo

Panda's Chinese Restuarant: Catfish?

by Edith49 Updated Feb 20, 2006

This is a nice family restuarant, served buffet style. It is just a nice place to take the family and it's inexpensive enough that you can take the WHOLE darn family. We had a group of 14 and we had a jolly good time.

Favorite Dish: This just cracks me up. It's not really about my favorite dish, but just something worth mentioning. Here as everywhere else in the Texarkana, they serve CATFISH! Yes, catfish, breaded and deep-fried, and right along side the broccoli-beef, fried rice, potstickers, etc. I never thought I'd see southern fried catfish in a Chinese restuarant.

They have a great selection of deserts!

• keeweechic's Profile Photo

Doc's Place

by keeweechic Updated Oct 17, 2003

This restaurant is quite a sight while driving down State Line Avenue, you sure do a double take to see what it was you just glimpsed. This restaurant has been around a long time apparently and certainly is popular. You can dine in or take out and they serve lunch and dinner. They are listed as being Greek cuisine, which doesn't quite fit with the outward appearance, but its different.

Instant Answers: Texarkana

Comments

Texarkana Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Texarkana restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Texarkana sightseeing.