Been here? Rate It!
Union Station is in the downtown area and sits diagonally across the Arkansas-Texas state line, with entrance and exit doors in either state. It was completed in 1929. The station served the two cities with their train service. The building has been restored and now has a restaurant. It still looks a little rugged on the outside.
There is quite a unique feature with this building. It has a built-in seam which allows the building to expand. Union Station can vary as much as 8 inches in length between winter and summer.
Open Mon - Sat 6.30 am. - 3.00 pm. 5 -9 pm. and Sunday 8.00 am. - 3.00 pm.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Texarkana Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Nesebar Hotels
- Gulbarga Hotels
- Saint Hilarion Castle Hotels
- Coffin Bay
- Gumma-ken Hotels