Been here? Rate It!
Camp Ford Monument
Camp Ford was a Prisoner of War Camp for the Confederate States of America during the American Civil War. Now owned by the Smith County Historical Society, this beautiful park to the NorthEast of Tyler is a nice place to visit.
It contains a nice Walking Trail, as well as plenty of historical documentation on what went on here.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Tyler Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Nha Trang Hotels
- Framingham Hotels
- Pulau Perhentian Besar Hotels
- Inabuyatan Island Hotels