Southwestern University, Waxahachie
The university began in 1927 as the Southwestern Assemblies of God. The university's main campus occupies 70 acres in the city of Waxahachie. The main campus is Southwestern's North Campus which lies on 19 acres. The Blake L. Farmer Administration Building is a early 20th century four-story structure which houses the administrative and faculty offices, the media centre and auditorium, the music department, and several classrooms.