Webster Travel Guide

Webster Hotels

Webster Restaurants

• Bunsch's Profile Photo

by Bunsch Updated Jun 3, 2011

You have to understand that I arrived at La Madeleine after several days of Best Western breakfasts, about which I shall not say another word. But to see those pristine cases full of freshly baked croissants, delicate pastries, baguettes and other breads, and to smell the aroma of French Roast coffee, and to have the option of a variety of eggs with sausage or bacon made just for me...I wanted it ALL! Fortunately there was something called a French Country Breakfast which provided nearly everything my little heart desired. I just added a cup of the fresh fruit salad, and I was in heaven.

Favorite Dish: The croissants come with unsalted butter and little cups of strawberry preserves, a clear lovely red that I've only had in places with a real French provenance. Delicious. I also enjoyed the potato galette which came with my breakfast and seemed to be a kind of potato-and-onion souffle.

Waiting for our eggs to arrive
    • Business Travel
    • Seniors

• mafootje's Profile Photo

by mafootje Written Jul 14, 2004

Hooters offers you both a nice view (Girls and Sports) and nice food for a affordable price.

At this Hooters our waitress just had a nasty customer who wasn't that nice to her. She just needed to let off some steam by telling us that. She was very nice and did a good job..

Favorite Dish: My favourite dice are the buffalo chicken strips, Niki goes for the Philly cheese steak...

In this restaurant both the food and the service were good.

Exterior of Hooters

• Webster Hotels

10 Hotels in Webster

Webster Nightlife

• Bunsch's Profile Photo

by Bunsch Updated May 27, 2011

This is not the saddest story in the world, but I could certainly understand if you find it pathetic that I couldn't face fine dining in the Houston area, solo. In fact, I couldn't make up my mind about what sort of food sounded appealing considering that it was about 100 degrees and so humid that no amount of "product" could keep my hair from frizzing. From somewhere long ago came the suggestion in my head: if you don't know what else to do, go to the movies. So I figured I'd get some mental clarity by watching "Water for Elephants," the least objectionable of the first-run prospects at the Star Cinema. But then, wait! It turned out that this was one of the new dinner-theaters, with a handy little menu, plush seats, and friendly staff who'd bring your cocktails and entrees right to you.

This may be a new trend, but it hasn't caught on widely in the northeast, so I was very pleasantly surprised.

Dress Code: I think you could probably go in wearing your pajamas if you wanted. One caveat: the air conditioning, while welcome, is glacial. So a wrap isn't a bad idea.

• Seniors
    • Singles

Instant Answers: Webster

Comments

Webster Travel Guide
Map of Webster