Arches National Park Nightlife

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo

The D Spot: I love beer but

by richiecdisc Updated Jul 13, 2009

D keeps me in line

I love beer and it would have been very easy to spend my nights at the Moab Brewery in town but then my lovely wife would have had to drive me 30 miles to the Devil's Garden Campground on a dark winding road. Not good for the old marriage. Besides, we would have missed amazing sunsets in the park and probably slept through the equally great sunrises. Instead, we went for a few beers in the afternoon and got back in the park for the real nightlife!

• National/State Park
    • Photography

• Karnubawax's Profile Photo

Devil's Garden Campground Amphitheater: Ranger Talks at Devil's Garden

by Karnubawax Written Feb 21, 2006

Not much "nightlife" goin' on as far as humans are concerned. It's party time for the animals, though!

We humans looking for something to do after the sun goes down can check out a Ranger Programme at the Devil's Garden Campground Amphitheater. I always expect these to be totally dorky, yet I always end up having fun and learning a lot. Here we see Ranger Ray give a talk about the geology of the arches. He used the old geologist trick of condensing time into an easier-to-understand calendar year format. Very interesting and I now actually know how the arches are made!

Instant Answers: Arches National Park

Comments

Arches National Park Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Arches National Park nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Arches National Park sightseeing.

View all Arches National Park hotels