Beaver Restaurants

Sportsmans Paradise Steakhouse
    by trynto

Best Rated Restaurants in Beaver

• Hop off I-15 even if you're...

by Talshiarr Written Oct 4, 2002

Hop off I-15 even if you're not staying the night and grab some excellent food at the Garden of Eat'n at the north end of town. It looks like a truck stop, but the food most definitely is not typical of such places.
    There's another Garden of Eat'n up in Fillmore which is reported to me to be just as good, although I've never been there.

Steak House - Maybe "Bill's": Only Adequate - Not Great

by WinInZion Written Jul 18, 2008

We went here from a recommendation on VT. The rec was several years old and things certainly change. The food was OK, decor interesting, owner a really nice guy. There are not a lot of places to eat in Beaver so this one sounded real promising.

I honestly can't recommend it. Seemed pricey and quality was just not there. Best part was the free
    shrimp cocktail, very good. Our Prime Ribs were more waste than meat. It was Ok but I'll be hard pressed to go back.

Maria's: Mexican - Pretty good

by WinInZion Written Jul 18, 2008

We got this tip from a friend. The restaurant is located in a campground just East of Beaver. The place is in an old log cabin and is very rustic. In this case "rustic" is pleasant. Food was good, service was good and prices were reasonable. Near perfect for a small town.

We were there over a holiday weekend and the place was hopping. Everyone seemed satisfied and they were very fast on service.

• Sportsmans Paradise Steakhouse: The Best Prime Rib Ever

by trynto Updated Jul 14, 2003
    Sportsmans Paradise Steakhouse

Bill, The owner cooked for John Wayne when on set making movies. His collection covers the walls of this great Steakhouse. Prime Rib, Seafood platter, Ribeye steaks, Deep Fried Shrimp, BBQ Ribs, batter fried baked potatoes and more. Also a wonderful complementary shrimp cocktail bowl (homemade sauce) & Scones with every meal

Favorite Dish: My favorite is the Prime Rib & Crab Platter.
    The flavor is incredible, so tender and juicy.
    More food then you can eat

Freestyle Pizza: This is real Pizza - Not easy to find in UT

by WinInZion Written Nov 9, 2010

We spent a few nights in Beaver and wanted something other than Mexican or fast food. We heard the pizza was pretty good at the place next to the theater on Main St. Well, the pizza is better than just good, it's really excellent.

We were in there with friends from NJ when the girl asked where we were all from. Turns out her dad is the owner/chef and is from NJ, too. That explains why it's so good!!

This is not a large place with an elaborate dining room. You might have to wait for a table or if the weather is good just do take out.

Instant Answers: Beaver

Comments

Beaver Travel Guide

Beaver Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Beaver restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Beaver sightseeing.