My viewpoint, and a good one is this is all too much for the normal tourists. There are so many items to choose from, plus a place to stay, eat, and gas up. NONE of it is cheap, though. Very costly even for the crappiest of goods that came from China, and promoted as cowboy type. I walked through the connecting shops and could not stand more than 10 minutes to stay there.
- Arts and Culture
Old Bryce Shops
Sure, the Old Bryce Shops are a bit of a tourist trap, but look at what I found.....my partner in crime.
- Road Trip
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Budget Travel
Ruby´s Inn and tourist...
Ruby´s Inn and tourist village, right before the entrance to the park, can be counted among the tourist traps. The inner design is not bad, but the atmosphere is.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.