Cedar City Restaurants

Cedar Breaks N M
    by mikehanneman

Best Rated Restaurants in Cedar City

• Cedar Creek Restaurant: AWESOME breakfast and nicest servers around!

by Mr._Izzard Written May 30, 2008

Upon entering Cedar Creek Restaurant, the decor is homey, the place is clean, restrooms are clean, and the hostess was smiling and helpful in accommodating us to a table for a wheelchair.
    Our server was very knowledgeable about the huge menu (almost too many choices) and even helped us pick out some very nice items.
    The place just seemed so nice and friendly. Our server wasn't the only person to stop by and ask if we needed anything, and I believe that even the Manager came by to check on us (not too sure because I couldn't read the nametag)
    Very inexpensive considering how full and pleased we were when we left.

Favorite Dish: I had the "Ultimate Skillet", basically the same thing as a standard Denver Omelet with the addition of tomatoes, but served over (what I believe were fried) potatoes cut into about 1 inch cubes with cheese and eggs exactly how I ordered them.
    My wife had some waffles with strawberries that came with a wonderful slice of ham that must have been close to a half pound along with the eggs that she had ordered. The waffles were excellent, and the strawberry sauce (?) that they use was very good and flavorful and piled high with whipped cream.

• National/State Park
    • Luxury Travel

• mikehanneman's Profile Photo

Applebees: Tons of places to eat

by mikehanneman Written Jun 28, 2008

Cedar Breaks N M

Applebees is of course a chain - we stopped at Dairy Queen too. Lots of places to eat in Cedar City.

Instant Answers: Cedar City

Comments

Cedar City Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Cedar City restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Cedar City sightseeing.