Escalante Restaurants

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo

Prospector Inn & Restaurant: ONe of the Few In Town

by BruceDunning Written Oct 28, 2009

Entrance to the restaurant

The food was good and most looked and tasted like "home made". I had the burger and with that came an all you can eat salad bar; all for $7. Steaks are $20-25, and looked big and done right. Breakfasts can get a bit crowded, even though I was here in the fall. Most other places do not serve that.

Favorite Dish: The burger and fires were good and done right. The salad bar amazed me with the selection choices, and it all was fresh.

• WinInZion's Profile Photo

Cowboy Blue: About the only game in town!

by WinInZion Written Jul 6, 2006

OK, your in Escalante and you need to eat. Not alot of choices! We always ask locally and we had two recommendations for Cowboy Blue. We ate dinner here twice and it was more than adequate.
    The place is clean, service was good, food was more than ample.

Favorite Dish: I had hamburger and my wife had ribs the first night. The second nite we ordered a pizza, that was
    huge and pretty darn good. There was a couple next to us that were older and fussy. They loved their food!

• blueskyjohn's Profile Photo

Circle D Eatery: Decent food, terrible service

by blueskyjohn Written Jun 8, 2014

This seems to be a new business as I don't remember it from last year. It is nicely decorated and large inside with outdoor seating in the front. They are attached to a motel.

I was with a large group which is why the waitress had a difficult time with our order. She completely forgot to put on order in. We were all served except one. I was told the last would be right out. 20 minutes later it still was not out after several inquiries. I finally found a different waitress, told her about the situation and she expedited the meal.

One of the people in my group found a hair in their eggs. Not good but at least they took the item off the bill but failed to bring out another order!

Favorite Dish: I had the breakfast burrito which was ok, but the place is expensive for what you get so I would not return.

• National/State Park
    • Desert

• Segolily's Profile Photo

Circle D: The go-to place in town

by Segolily Written Feb 8, 2014

You want a good down home meal in a casual environment this is the place to go to. Good food, with a southwestern touch, whether for breakfast, midday or dinner.

Instant Answers: Escalante

Comments

Escalante Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Escalante restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Escalante sightseeing.