Layton Travel Guide

Layton Hotels

Layton Restaurants

• BLewJay's Profile Photo

by BLewJay Updated Apr 4, 2011

Talk about great food whenever and wherever you are hungry...the food is delicious and the portions are big. Quality and customer service is a standard of the family chain no matter where you visit them. I've always enjoyed my experience at the Layton, UT restaurant.

Favorite Dish: Try the Blackened Chicken Salad which comes with blackened chicken served over fresh salad greens, and topped with eggs, diced tomatoes and cheddar. You also get garlic toast and a side of hot bacon-mustard dressing. Since we were extremely hungry, we ordered fries as our appetizer.

• BLewJay's Profile Photo

by BLewJay Written Oct 18, 2004

Word of mouth had led us to try this place and what a great find it was. If you are looking for great BBQ in Utah, then you have to try this place. The food is outstanding and the "take-out" service is first rate.

Favorite Dish: Once we checked into the hotel, we called the restaurant and ordered the Jumbo Caesar Salad as well as the Two-Meat Combo (Double-Smoked Ham, Rib Tips, Texas toast, corn-on-the-cob, corn bread muffin, Wilbur baked beans & potato salad).

• spartan's Profile Photo

by spartan Updated Jul 10, 2003

Chili's is a great place to hang out with friends and family and enjoy a delicious meal. It's "Like No Place Else" and has an energy that you won't find anywhere. You'll see why the centerpiece of this restaurant experience is the food. Chili's offers a distinct, fresh, healthy mix of grilled American favorites prepared in a way that keeps folks coming back for more.

Favorite Dish: On this trip, I arrived in Layton about 9:10 p.m. I wanted something different, so I tried Chili's To Go. It's for those times when you're on the run. You give your local Chili's a call, place your order and come by to pick it up. I wanted some fish so I purchased the Tuna Streak Sandwich (grilled, line-caught tuna steak, lettuce, tomato & special dressing) with a side order of Homestyle Fries.

Instant Answers: Layton

Comments

Layton Travel Guide
Map of Layton