Lehi Travel Guide

Lehi Hotels

Lehi Restaurants

• la_beba's Profile Photo

by la_beba Written Oct 12, 2002

Food, we all love it. Junk food, most of us really seem to love it! Pizza... well that goes without saying! Driving 'round Lehi, I noticed a sign that said "ALL YOU CAN EAT... ONLY $2.99"
    Of course the timing was perfect as I was long overdue for breakfast (at like 6:30pm!!! hahaha) I just had to turn the car around. I was almost possessed at that moment and didn't think it could be true. ONLY $2.99.
    However, upon entering Eatza Pizza as it were, the sign was indeed true. This means a variety of free pizza's (which change by the hour or more often depending on consumption by clients) are laid out for your choosing, including desert pizza's, pastas and salads. You can also add the "All You Can Drink" addition to your meal as well for only $.99 more.
    In dining for pizza lovers, Eatza Pizza is the place to go! Fast, low cost, and the pizza is actually good! I would recommend this establishment to anyone.

Lehi Off The Beaten Path

• la_beba's Profile Photo

by la_beba Updated Sep 26, 2002

Showdown Paintball Park is the largest outdoor field in the state of Utah.They are in Lehi approx. 2 miles west off I-15 (take exit 282, Main St.). and they have multiple fields ranging from speedball, hypderball, sup'air ball, and of course the most famous wooded fields in the Rocky Mountains. They have this huge tank out in the front (yeah! a full-size WWII replica tank) is just a total blast!!!!! If you need paintball supplies though, please, pretty please visit my Orem page!!!!!! YOU MUST SEE THIS TIP!

Instant Answers: Lehi

Comments

Lehi Travel Guide
Map of Lehi