Logan Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Logan

• Cafe Sabor: Great Food, Entertaining and GOOD PRICES!!!!

by undhjemfilms Written Aug 13, 2007

Cafe Sabor is located in the old railway station. It's dated back 125 years and has since been converted into a restaurant. The atmosphere is great with indoor and patio dining and on occations, live performances. It's great for family, friend and business meals and can host large groups. The only downfall might be parking, but even then it's worth it!!!!

Favorite Dish: Try the tequilla lime chicken pasta!!!!! Oh and don't forget an order of sopapillas.

• Business Travel

• Coppermill: Shrimp appetizer platter and turtle cake-superb

by deb8554 Written Sep 27, 2003

The Coppermill is located in the center of town across from the historic Tabernacle. It's fun to get a table at a window so you can see out. It is located in The Emporium on the top floor. My husband and I go to this restaurant every time we go out . Mainly because I don't think I have tried anything I didn't absolutely love. The food is out of this world. Steak is very tender, blackened fish entrees are delicious. Pasta is creamy and heavenly. They have different types of wonderful desserts also. Turtle cake is one of my favorites.

Favorite Dish: I really can't pinpoint just one. Everything I've tried is just absolutely wonderful.

Instant Answers: Logan

Comments

Logan Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Logan restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Logan sightseeing.