Park City Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Park City

• dgines's Profile Photo

High West Distillery: Whiskey Tasting

by dgines Updated Mar 14, 2014

I'm not much of a whiskey connoisseur so it was a stretch for me to try a sampler. However, I enjoyed the food and the ambiance.

Favorite Dish: The salmon was good, but the whiskey Creme Brulee was amazing. I only had a bite of it since I'm lactose intolerant =)

El Chubasco: Chubs, a local favorite

by deWilde Updated Mar 9, 2013

Menu

If you ask a local they usually say that this is their favorite mexican joint. We always see someone we know when we head there to eat and it is a great place to socialize with the people that live in Park City.

Favorite Dish: The burritos are small and tasty but my favorite is the small steak taco salad. It is large enough to split and the meat has always been cooked and seasoned perfectly. Don't forget to hit the salsa bar, I love the mango salsa. It's got a kick though so be careful.

Table One: Park City's Finest

by MM212 Updated Feb 20, 2013
    Table One, Feb 2013

One of Park City's newest restaurant additions (as of Feb 2013), Table One is also one of its most exquisite. It is part of the Sky Lodge hotel, and is set in a very elegant dining room in a historic building just off Main Street in the heart of town. The menu is international, with many Italian-inspired dishes. Everything we ordered was delicious and well executed, and the service was excellent.

• Luxury Travel

Zoom: Robert Redford's Restaurant

by MM212 Updated Feb 16, 2013

Zoom, Feb 2013

Owned by Robert Redford, Zoom is one of the best dining options in Park City. It is housed in a historic 19th century railway station - the oldest building in town. It has two dining rooms, a casual setting, and quite tasty dishes that would be described as international with American influences. I had dinner here in Feb 2006 and again in Feb 2013.

Vinto: Excellent Pizza & more

by MM212 Updated Feb 16, 2013
    Vinto, Feb 2013

This fairly new restaurant has become one of the most popular in town, and rightly so. It has a casual, modern interior, but serves authentic Italian dishes, with a focus on Pizza. Their oven uses wood which somehow makes the pizza very tasty. Italian wines and Prosecco accompany the dishes. Vinto is also quite inexpensive, especially for the quality of food it serves.

• kayeknipe's Profile Photo

Fuego Bistro and Pizzeria: BEST atmosphere in town

by kayeknipe Written Aug 16, 2010

Fuego Bistro and Pizzeria is by far the place to go when you want to combine great food, atmosphere and comrodery with Management. Jason is one of the best restaurant owners I have ever encountered.

The place is so welcoming and whether you are on a date of with your family the experience suites the need.

The food is so good you have to take your time for fear of depression when it's over. The pizza sauce is so a real taste of Italy with many diofferent types to choose from. My favorite is the Chicken Parmesian; so rich and so delicous with the perfect blend of sauce and cheeses.

The wine selection is amazing. There are so many different wines to choose from and with a little help from the staff you will always have the perfect wine with your meal.

• travelgourmet's Profile Photo

CISERO'S RISTORANTE & NIGHTCLUB: GREAT ITALIAN CUISINE

by travelgourmet Updated Apr 5, 2010

ITALIAN CUISINE IN OLD TOWN MAIN STREET

Something about the mountain air makes one get hungry. Nothing to me satisfies that quest for food than an Italian restaurant. In Park City, Cisero's Ristorante and Nightclub has some of the best tasting Italian dishes this side of Italy. Located on Main Street in Old Town, this is one restaurant that might sneak up on you. From the humble outside you enter into an open seating plan that gives one privacy as well as a cozy atmosphere. It feels like family with the ambiance and the aromas that fill the interior makes you more hungry.

One of the highlights to me is that not only is this a restaurant with wonderful Italian dishes, but it also has a wine tasting menu that you can order by the taste, glass, or bottle. Having 2 or 3 different varietals of either 1 1/2 oz. or 3 oz. wine tastes with your meal can complement the dishes you may order. Hey, you might just want try 5 or 6 varietals as if you at a vineyard tasting room. Cisero's has been in Park City for over 25 years and is open for dinner at 5 pm and has the benefit of a nightclub with a 1/2 price bar menu from 5-7pm.

Favorite Dish: First, let me say that I am an antipasti type of guy who enjoys the tastes of food more than the quantity. I started off with a trio of Calamari Fritti, Grilled Shrimp and Artichoke with lemon dill aioli & butter. Great sample of three separate tastes. One dish that I enjoy is Gnocchi served in any type of sauce but when it is a three cheese sauce and covered in a sprinkling of fresh grated Parmesan cheese, I am satisfied. Cisero's gnocchi was cooked to perfection and the bread that shared the plate was home made and divine with a hint of basil and a drizzle of olive oil.

• GenXVoice's Profile Photo

Chez Betty: Cozy atmosphere, creative menu and great service!

by GenXVoice Updated Mar 23, 2010

Chez Betty - a glimpse inside

While the menu leans more toward the traditional French cuisine of escargot and chicken confit, it has creative variations making it a wee bit lighter for those of us less inclined for rich foods. The atmosphere is simple, cozy and casual. The waitstaff is surprisingly warm and friendly and impressively knowledgeable not only of the every-evolving menu, but their incredible selections of wine. Oh, and they had a great wine list which was moderately priced to our delight. The menu was fun and my party and I enjoyed the roller coaster of flavors and textures. There was no stopping us once we uncorked our first bottle and began with starters that surprised the taste buds - moving on to course after course - we moaned our accolades to the chef who was so gracious to pop out of the kitchen to do a welcome sweep around the restaurant greeting and thanking his guests. Restaurant is located in an awkward little hotel, The Copperbottom Inn, which is made up of individual units and to be honest, looks like a dive. Had a friend staying there on holiday and we stumbled into Chez Betty deceived by its dark wood and simple decor thinking were about to dine on charred burgers in a regular inn restaurant. Inside is Park City's best kept secret. My tribe likes to EAT when we travel and we scoured the strip for culinary delights and hidden treats all week long and just kept going back to Chez Betty. By far one of our favorite restaurants in Park City.

Favorite Dish: Sauteed Barramundi Asian Seabass - Seabass is my go to dish when on the road and/or trying a new restaurant. The citrus essence was refreshingly sweet and popped in the mouth. The crab fried rice was an interesting take on traditional shrimp fried rice and became a mini-treasure hunt for teeny "crabcakes" in what could have been an ordinary side of pilaf. The maple tahini dressing is a surefire way to get your kids to finish their greens. (And I usually do not take dressing on my salad.) Creme Brulee - true, it has been rare that I have been disappointed with a creme brulee, but this was by far one of the best I have had to date. Creamy with the addictive layer of crunch on top, caramelized to perfection.

• Skiing and Boarding

• imamtngirl's Profile Photo

Wasatch Brew Pub: Great food and beer

by imamtngirl Updated Jun 30, 2008

This is our favorite place to eat in Park City. Some of the restaurants in Park City are nice and the food is arranged very artfully on the plate but it's not that great for eating. Wasatch Pub is just a normal place with great food, excellent micro-brew and reasonable prices for normal people. It sits at the top of Main and is just a short walk from the Egyptian Theater.

We've never had to wait very long for a table and there's a nice pub area upstairs where you can have a couple of beers and play a game of pool. It's a place we always go, whether we're in Park City for a few hours or a few days. Check it out.

Favorite Dish: Everything we've had has been wonderful but the Pine Nut Salmon is my favorite. It's seasoned really well and the sauce is wonderful!

• Beer Tasting

Atlantic Pizza & Deli: East Coast Pizza

by deWilde Updated Oct 7, 2007

This joint is like stopping in to a pie place in NYC. The guys that run it are from Jersey and are great. At lunch you can get two NY size pizza slices and a soda for less than $6.00 – what a deal! The calzones are HUGE and can easily be split between two if not three people. I guess it just depends on how big your appetite is. They have homemade cheesecake that is to die for – very NY style. We had soup there once, I can’t remember what type but it was great. I think it was tomato bisque – but I won’t swear to it. The other benefit is that it is located next to Sushi Maru and the movie theater. You can’t bet the price or the location!

Favorite Dish: The cazones because they are huge and yummy!

• deWilde's Profile Photo

Good Karma: 10 fold if I rate this place. Yikes!

Great Bathroom Decor

So ..this is a hard one as my husband is a chef here in Park City and we know the owners. So – I will be honest with the following (sorry guys) but not rate he place. If I were to write about the owners or the staff this would get such a different review but I am not.

The food is okay, but nothing to brag about. The first time I took my brother there we waited for over 20 minutes before the waiter even said hello. Then we ordered things off the menu that were not as they stated (I heard they have changed the wording, but don’t know for sure).

Example: ‘gourmet hot chocolate with choc shavings’ was Nestlé instant hot chocolate and it was not cheap. The menu also boasted steel cut oats but served round oats. For those that are wondering – yes there is a difference. The average dinning experience tends to take a few hours – that seems to be a Park City norm though. Some of these times were when they were slammed others when we only had a few other tables seated. The staff is very nice but VERY SLOW and forgetful.

We haven’t eaten dinner there but got it to go tonight. The Naan was not like Naan we have had at authentic Indian restaurants but it was eatable. The two meals we had were okay but lacking in flavor which is not something I have ever experienced with Indian food before. It was disappointing but I have had worse. It is a cute place in a nice location but again, nothing compared to the food we have had in Portland.

PS - The bathroom is amazing. I know odd but true.

Favorite Dish: Sorry - don't have one.

• deWilde's Profile Photo

Morning Ray Cafe: Us locals call it 'MORNING WAIT'

Mexican Omelet

If you are in ANY sort of rush or on a schedule DO NOT go to the Morning Ray. We call it the Morning Wait. I have never gotten in and out of there in less than two hours. It is crazy, as when I am there …there have never been more than two other tables with one or two people at them.
    I would say great if I thought they were in the back plucking the eggs fresh from the chickens and baking my English muffin from scratch – but not the case. The food is mediocre to say the least and nothing you couldn’t get at any road side diner
    Last time we were there it was a mommy and me day with Jaxx. He got the waffle off the kid’s meal and I got the Mexican Omelet. The waffle was only ½ of a waffle and cost almost $5, the Mexican Omelet includes jack cheese, bell peppers, scallions and tomatoes and comes with their house fries. You also have the option for a side of toast or an English muffin. The omelet runs about $9. Again not a place I would opening recommend but if you are up early it is one of the only places open before 8am.

Favorite Dish: Nothing to recommend

• deWilde's Profile Photo

Grub Steak: The Grub and the Steak are blah!

Outside Sign

I wish I had something good to say about this place. We have heard nice things occasionally, but never from anyone who we thought had good taste. Sorry but true! We finally decided to go out to Grub Streak but wish we would have forgone it. The food is overpriced, over cooked and just horrible.

We sat down and waited forever before the waitress came around. She seemed to have little to no knowledge of the menu so we ordered the Caesar Salad to start. The crouton was baked parmesan but it was so hard you would have to soak it for hours before it could be eaten. We also tried the Crispy Potato Skins appetizer but they should call it the Burnt Potato Skins as they were overcooked and hard as rocks. Our little one got the kids ribs, they were okay. We shared the Filet Minion but when it came out it was black as night and although we ordered it medium rare it was well done. We returned it and got another cut of beef. It was cooked okay in the middle but the outside was again black and all I could taste was charcoal. They claim that all beef is aged for a minimum of 28 days – but I think they must soak it in water for those 28 days as there was NO flavor except the charcoal casing. All in all one of the worst meals I have had in a while. Money better spent at fast food – and if you know me – that is a bold statement.

Favorite Dish: Nothing - all was horrible. Don't waste your time or money.

• Skiing and Boarding

• poodidily's Profile Photo

Mustang: Mustang

by poodidily Written Oct 27, 2006

This is restaurant at the end of main st is quickly turning into one of my favorite in Park City. It is never too packed and is never empty. Great wine selection and you can't beat the location.

Favorite Dish: The lamb shank was awesome, and the stuffed chili was just as good.

• deWilde's Profile Photo

Jean Louis Restaurant: You MUST try the Sea Bass!

by deWilde Written Sep 14, 2006

Rachelle and Rob enjoy great conversation and food

Living here in Park City you will find an abundance of restaurants to choose from but we were thrilled when we found Jean Louis’. The price is a little high but the food is supreme! Well worth a visit or two or twenty!

Favorite Dish: I have several favorite dishes but if I had to pick one it would be the Sea Bass is splendid. The fillet sits upon a bead of spicy noodles and is circled by several different vegetables. The Sea Bass has a wonderful crunch to the exterior but the minute it hits your mouth it melts like butter. It is absolutely succulent.

Instant Answers: Park City

Comments

Park City Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Park City restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Park City sightseeing.