Park City Restaurants

Trio of Game with Scalloped Potatoes
    Molten Chocolate Cake

Most Recent Restaurants in Park City

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo

Adolf's Restaurant: They serve Game!

by GracesTrips Updated Mar 27, 2015

This looked like a great restaurant. Living in So Cal, we don't have a huge opportunity to have "game" meat. So, finding these kinds of restaurants on travel is always a treat! Some of the offerings are Elk & Venison. They also import in Swiss Veal Brat. And, they have Utah Golden Trout. It all sounded delicious! Until we arrived. Wow, I was burning up inside the restaurant. It was so warm that it was uncomfortable. I asked if they could turn the heater off. It slightly cooled down but half way through dinner, it was warming up again. We were excited to see Raclette was on the menu. So, we ordered that as our appetizer. We also ordered a bottle of wine. However, the wine we ordered was unavailable. Instead of returning the wine list to us, the waitress grab another bottle of wine, showed it to us and proceeded to open it. I immediately said wait, this did not look like the wine we ordered. She said it was not but that it was comparable. Ha! We are paying for the wine so who is she to determine what is comparable. And, we happen to be wine snobs and would prefer to order our wine ourselves! They did not have any venison. But they had Elk. So, my boyfriend ordered the Elk and I ordered a veal dish. I also made sure our ditsy waitress ordered our Raclette for our appetizer. Salads came with our entrees so we had those first. And, then, our entrees came to the table....What?! What happened to our appetizer, the Raclette? Oh, the waitress said, did it not come out? NO, it did not. Shall I still bring it? NO, because our entrees are here already.

The Elk entree was $41.00. My boyfriend ordered it medium rare, but, it came medium well. And, they did not put much meat on the plate. My veal dish was $29.00 and the meat was okay. Both came with Spatzel which was terrible. I think dinner disappointment with appetizer, wine, the heat and poorly prepared food set the tone for our dinner that night and it was not good. My boyfriend asked to speak to the manager but the ditsy waitress claimed there was no manager there that evening. I would not recommend coming to this restaurant. There are so many GREAT restaurants on Main Street!

Elk entree for $41.00 Venison Entree for $29.00

Main Street Pizza & Noodle: Pizza in Park City

by GracesTrips Written Mar 27, 2015

We enjoyed a salad and pizza for lunch here. The pizza was quite good. So was the salad. A small pizza is about 10" and, actually, that was plenty for the two of us since we had planned on having a big dinner. Order up front and they bring it to your table.

Legends Bar & Grill: Dining at Park City Mountain Resort

by GracesTrips Updated Mar 22, 2015

Food was very good. Glad they have a decent place to dine at after skiing. I ordered the Ahi tuna nachos. Instead of tortilla chips, they give you fried wonton skins and then they pile on some Asian slaw, chopped seared Ahi tuna and chopped mangoes. Very yummy! Harald had a burger and fries, also very tasty.

• Skiing and Boarding

Wasatch Brew Pub: Beer!

by GracesTrips Updated Mar 22, 2015

Located at the top of Main Street, we wanted to have a beer and munch on a snack since we had a few hours before we would have some dinner. We stopped in here and ordered some very crispy delicious tater tots! It hit the spot! Beer was good!

• Beer Tasting

Silver Restaurant: Progressive American Cuisine

by GracesTrips Written Mar 22, 2015

Our first night in Park City, I did not make any dinner reservations. So, we walked around town and checked things out. It was a Thursday evening but you may have thought it was Friday or Saturday. The restaurants were busy. We first tried to eat at Talisker on Main but when we were seated, we were squeezed into out seats. It was uncomfortable. So, we decided to eat here at Silver. Nice ambience, comfortable dining. We ordered the risotto with speck, leak and parmesan. The flavors were good but the risotto was under done. I like al dente but the rice was still hard and chalky. For our entrees, I ordered the cassoulet. This was an appetizer portion but just enough for me as I was not that hungry. Harald ordered the Niman pork cheek and plantains. The pork cheek was very tender and flavorful. The plantains were terrible. Hard, rubbery almost a plastic texture. Kinda odd. So, all in all it was just an okay experience. There are so many restaurants on Main Street. I would venture to say I would rather eat somewhere else.

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo

Silver Lake Restaurant: Eating at Deer Valley Ski Resort is Expensive!

by GracesTrips Updated Mar 22, 2015

This was crazy expensive! The food was good but, OMG, our portions were small and even though they allow you to pile the food on your plate - the plates are small to begin with so you get much anyway. And, I wasn't that hungry. So, a bowl of chili and a salad plate with a bottled water cost $29 (in 2015).

Favorite Dish: Located at the top of chair lift Silver Lake Express

• Skiing and Boarding
    • Luxury Travel

Purple Sage: Rustic American Western Cuisine

by GracesTrips Updated Mar 22, 2015

We enjoyed a fantastic meal at this restaurant. We had a pretty large lunch prior so when it was dinner time, we were not especially hungry. We started our meal with the charcuterie plate at $18 (in 2015). This was soooo good! It had smoked trout, homemade cured bratwurst, pork pate, Teahive cheddar cheese, homemade pickled veggies and goat cheese cream. Then my boyfriend and I shared the veal meatloaf. It normally is served with brussel sprouts (which we do like) but we asked to have it substituted with the poblano chile mac 'n cheese. The meatloaf was delish! Moist with lots of tomato and pepper topping. Mac 'n cheese was flavorful but could have had some crispy bread crumb topping. Still, the food was amazingly good. Reservations are recommended - you will have to give them a credit card number to secure your reservation.

Riverhorse on Main: Riverhorse on Main

by GracesTrips Updated Mar 22, 2015

This is the #1 restaurant on Tripadvisor for Park City. I made my reservations well in advance since it would be on a Saturday evening. We enjoyed the buffalo tartare for our appetizer. Saw the trio of game on the menu at $49 (in 2015) and had to order that. My boyfriend and I shared it along with a side dish of wild mushrooms. And, top off our culinary dining experience with molten chocolate cake served with vanilla ice cream and raspberry sorbet. Excellent meal! Ambience was a little noisy. There was entertainment but you could hardly hear it. Chairs were comfortable. I would dine here again!

Buffalo Tartare Trio of Game with Scalloped Potatoes Molten Chocolate Cake Restaurant is on 2nd floor

• dgines's Profile Photo

High West Distillery: Whiskey Tasting

by dgines Updated Mar 14, 2014

I'm not much of a whiskey connoisseur so it was a stretch for me to try a sampler. However, I enjoyed the food and the ambiance.

Favorite Dish: The salmon was good, but the whiskey Creme Brulee was amazing. I only had a bite of it since I'm lactose intolerant =)

• deWilde's Profile Photo

El Chubasco: Chubs, a local favorite

by deWilde Updated Mar 9, 2013

If you ask a local they usually say that this is their favorite mexican joint. We always see someone we know when we head there to eat and it is a great place to socialize with the people that live in Park City.

Favorite Dish: The burritos are small and tasty but my favorite is the small steak taco salad. It is large enough to split and the meat has always been cooked and seasoned perfectly. Don't forget to hit the salsa bar, I love the mango salsa. It's got a kick though so be careful.

Menu Steak Taco Salad Salsa Bar A combo plate Interior pic

Table One: Park City's Finest

by MM212 Updated Feb 20, 2013

One of Park City's newest restaurant additions (as of Feb 2013), Table One is also one of its most exquisite. It is part of the Sky Lodge hotel, and is set in a very elegant dining room in a historic building just off Main Street in the heart of town. The menu is international, with many Italian-inspired dishes. Everything we ordered was delicious and well executed, and the service was excellent.

Table One, Feb 2013
    • Luxury Travel

Zoom: Robert Redford's Restaurant

by MM212 Updated Feb 16, 2013

Owned by Robert Redford, Zoom is one of the best dining options in Park City. It is housed in a historic 19th century railway station - the oldest building in town. It has two dining rooms, a casual setting, and quite tasty dishes that would be described as international with American influences. I had dinner here in Feb 2006 and again in Feb 2013.

Zoom, Feb 2013

Vinto: Excellent Pizza & more

by MM212 Updated Feb 16, 2013

This fairly new restaurant has become one of the most popular in town, and rightly so. It has a casual, modern interior, but serves authentic Italian dishes, with a focus on Pizza. Their oven uses wood which somehow makes the pizza very tasty. Italian wines and Prosecco accompany the dishes. Vinto is also quite inexpensive, especially for the quality of food it serves.

Vinto, Feb 2013

• kayeknipe's Profile Photo

Fuego Bistro and Pizzeria: BEST atmosphere in town

by kayeknipe Written Aug 16, 2010

Fuego Bistro and Pizzeria is by far the place to go when you want to combine great food, atmosphere and comrodery with Management. Jason is one of the best restaurant owners I have ever encountered.

The place is so welcoming and whether you are on a date of with your family the experience suites the need.

The food is so good you have to take your time for fear of depression when it's over. The pizza sauce is so a real taste of Italy with many diofferent types to choose from. My favorite is the Chicken Parmesian; so rich and so delicous with the perfect blend of sauce and cheeses.

The wine selection is amazing. There are so many different wines to choose from and with a little help from the staff you will always have the perfect wine with your meal.

• travelgourmet's Profile Photo

CISERO'S RISTORANTE & NIGHTCLUB: GREAT ITALIAN CUISINE

by travelgourmet Updated Apr 5, 2010

Something about the mountain air makes one get hungry. Nothing to me satisfies that quest for food than an Italian restaurant. In Park City, Cisero's Ristorante and Nightclub has some of the best tasting Italian dishes this side of Italy. Located on Main Street in Old Town, this is one restaurant that might sneak up on you. From the humble outside you enter into an open seating plan that gives one privacy as well as a cozy atmosphere. It feels like family with the ambiance and the aromas that fill the interior makes you more hungry.

One of the highlights to me is that not only is this a restaurant with wonderful Italian dishes, but it also has a wine tasting menu that you can order by the taste, glass, or bottle. Having 2 or 3 different varietals of either 1 1/2 oz. or 3 oz. wine tastes with your meal can complement the dishes you may order. Hey, you might just want try 5 or 6 varietals as if you at a vineyard tasting room. Cisero's has been in Park City for over 25 years and is open for dinner at 5 pm and has the benefit of a nightclub with a 1/2 price bar menu from 5-7pm.

Favorite Dish: First, let me say that I am an antipasti type of guy who enjoys the tastes of food more than the quantity. I started off with a trio of Calamari Fritti, Grilled Shrimp and Artichoke with lemon dill aioli & butter. Great sample of three separate tastes. One dish that I enjoy is Gnocchi served in any type of sauce but when it is a three cheese sauce and covered in a sprinkling of fresh grated Parmesan cheese, I am satisfied. Cisero's gnocchi was cooked to perfection and the bread that shared the plate was home made and divine with a hint of basil and a drizzle of olive oil.

ITALIAN CUISINE IN OLD TOWN MAIN STREET CISERO'S INTERIOR HOMEMADE BREAD AS GOOD AS THE PASTA

Instant Answers: Park City

Comments

Park City Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Park City restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Park City sightseeing.