Park City Restaurants

by MM212
    ITALIAN CUISINE IN OLD TOWN MAIN STREET
    by travelgourmet

Most Recent Restaurants in Park City

• Westgate Grill at Westgate Resort: I wish it was closer to home ...

by ilya74 Updated Apr 2, 2006

Absolutely wonderful!!! From appetizers to souffle - this place left four exhausted men happy. Four different entrees - all four were perfect. The waiter wuickly understood that we had limited time before our flight, made it quick, but not pushy. Food was delivered to our table with perfect timing, slowing down just enough when at the table to create a total atmosphere of relaxation.
    Blanc was cold, beer had more than 3% alcohol content (rarity in Utah), steaks were grilled to perfection, souffles were ... (my favourite phrase) to die for. I would put it right at the top of my list for overall experience.

Favorite Dish: a b s o l u t e l y ....... a l l ...
    it's been a couple of months since then, and

• Spa and Resort

Easy Street: Lunch time surprise

by nosietoes Written Feb 28, 2006

We went to Easy Street because most restaurant in Park City were shut for lunch on Valentines Day which I must admit was a surprise for this irish girly. But I was not disappointed. We had a lovely meal sharing a few starters/side dishes.

We had sesame crusted calamari - yum yum! - which were mixed with a salad and deliciously light dressing. Chris was sceptical about the lack of dipping sauce but agreed that the dressing and crunchy red cabbage and bell pepper was the perfect accompaniment..

We also had the cone of french fries with dips and a truly lovely hot crab dip which I was delighted by because due to my proffesion I have an intense dislike of crab ( I have to regularly pick through crab meat discarding pieces of cartlidge).

Our final verdict was... We have to come back for dinner!

• nosietoes's Profile Photo

The Purple Sage: Best Restaurant in Park City?

by nosietoes Written Feb 28, 2006

The food is amazing and the service was warm and welcoming. We started with an amazing Pink Cadillac Margeruita and a great desciption of the menu by a lovely and cute waiter with a thick black glasses ;o)

To start we had a modern twist on chicken tamales with a creamy coriander sauce that was out of this world. Neither of us were interested in a starter but our server sold it to us and we were so so so glad. YUM!

I had the pork ribs for main course and they were meltingly tender and perfectly spiced served with rather disappointing beer battered fries and a satisfactory coleslaw though in no way remarkable.

My sister in law had the butternut squash ravioly in a sage brown butter which was, as our server warned, rather sweet... perhaps overly sweet to my taste and she found them a little heavy; only eating two or three raviolis.

Favorite Dish: Everything I ate here was beautiful, by far the best restaurant I experienced in Park City

Zoom!: The fame rubs off

by nosietoes Written Feb 28, 2006

The atmosphere was relaxed but cool in this Robert Redford owned restaurant. I went there for my brother's birthday meal and had a very nice esperience. To start we shared the special of the evening which was seared scallops with porcini mushrooms and a sauce. It was tasty but, as a chef, I felt the sauce should have been a little more reduced and flavoursome but considering the mountain location of the restuarant I was very impressed with the tenderness of the scallops.

For main course both myself, and my brother, had the buffallo osso bucco with spinach and white beans which was beatifully cooked and reasonably flavoured. My sister in law had park ribs which were also nice though not particularly remarkable. The whipped yams were beautifully flavoured with cinnamon and I highly recommend them to anyone.

Favorite Dish: The side order of whipped yams were amazing beyond all belief!

• ladyanne's Profile Photo

Windy Ridge Cafe, Market & Bakery: Excellent Earthy Foods!!!

by ladyanne Written Feb 16, 2006

Windy Ridge Cafe and Bakery, Park City, Utah

A combination of a cafe, market and bakery, we ordered take out from this cafe to take home and it was delicious. Really nice "fresh" taste. This place is hidden slightly from most places. It is across from the "Julie Nestor Art Gallery, and has a real nice "European" design.

Great colorful walls and gorgoeous hanging lamps in a Tiffany style. The cafe is quaint and the deli area is like being in a European market. Very nice.

Favorite Dish: Their chocolate brownies were to die for. Also enjoyed there beet salad the best.

• Festivals
    • National/State Park

• ladyanne's Profile Photo

The EATING ESTABLISHMENT: Very Trendy Spot on the Main Drag!!!

by ladyanne Written Feb 16, 2006

The Eating Establishment, Park City, Utah

The Eating Establishment Restaurant Cafe......has been On Main St. right in the middle of the shops, skiing and busy street. Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily it is one of the favorites in the area of Park City.

It has two dining areas, one being under glass in a patio feeling even though it "is cold outside", .......very good food and a nice ambiance for eating among the "Rocky Mountains". Located on 317 Historic Main St. It has a wonderful adobe style fireplace and tile floors, Very busy place.

Favorite Dish: I enjoyed the "Rueben Sandwich with great French Fries".

• ladyanne's Profile Photo

Adolph's Restaurant: One of the Top Restaurants in Park City, Utah!!

by ladyanne Updated Feb 15, 2006

Adolph's Restaurant, Park City, Utah.

Adolph's Restaurant in Park City, Utah had been voted the 2nd best restaurant by "Trip Advisor" and it has repeatedly scored high in most travel guides.

Situated in the heart of Park City at 1500 Kearns Blvd., Adolph's is convenient to both the ski crowd and the busy "film" industry during the well-known "Sundance Film Festival" which was during the week of January 23 to 30th in 2006.

A reservation is a must, but valet parking makes it relaxing and stress free once you get there. It has a huge friendly bar area, and two areas of dining rooms. The walls and ceilings are decorated with Olympic Posters and skiiers with signature of the Gold medal winners of the 2002 Winter Oympics that took place partly in Park City and partly in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Favorite Dish: My favorite dish was the wonderful "chocolate fondue" dish.

• National/State Park
    • Luxury Travel

• VdV's Profile Photo

Main St. Deli: Good breakfast place...

by VdV Updated Aug 17, 2005

One of few places open for breakfast

Whether you're in Park City for skiing, Sundance Film Festival, or summer outdoor activities, in the downtown area, breakfasts are few and far between. I've had the opportunity to dine at the Main St. Deli both in the winter (during Sundance) and in the summer. It is one of the few places in town open at 7am.

The crew at the Deli is friendly, no-nonsense and very familiar with the locals. They have a pretty good breakfast and lunch menu, and will tailor it to your specifics.

Favorite Dish: My Mom had a tuna sandwich, while I had a breakfast sandwich (egg, cheese and bacon--I asked them to substitute the ham with bacon....)

Both of us were very satisfied with what we had. I also like places that have iced tea available in the morning, as I'm not a big hot breakfast beverage drinker (I don't drink coffee at all...I do drink tea, but not every day...)

Village Candy Shoppe: Hand-dipped chocolates to satisfy your sweet tooth

by VdV Updated Aug 17, 2005
    Scrumptious delights to satisfy any sweet tooth

I've recently had the pleasure of eating very fine handmade chocolates in Los Angeles, so when I was walking up and down Main St., I was trying to figure out which of the 3-4 candy stores might be the best ones in terms of handmade chocolates or fudge. I decided to skip the Rocky Mountain Candy Co., since it is a chain.

I came across the Village Candy Shoppe, with a sign in its window:"Hand-dipped Chocolates."

I decided to check it out.

Favorite Dish: I purchased about a half dozen chocolates, mostly buttercreams of assorted flavors--raspberry, mocha, cherry cordials and a caramel/marshmallow one. I also bought a small piece of amaretto/chocolate fudge to share with my family back home.

The chocolates were pretty good, basically on the same quality and taste as See's, Fanny Mae and Helen Grace. The fudge was the best, and my nephews really liked it.

Worth a stop in here to satisfy your sweet tooth. Village Candy Shoppe also ships to anywhere in the U.S.

• VdV's Profile Photo

Taste of Saigon: "Park City's Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine"

A cup of Wonton Soup hit the spot for my Mom

Several of my Asian American friends who venture to Park City every year for the Sundance Film Festival say that Taste of Saigon is one of the best Asian restaurants in town.

The ambience is nice and casual, the service friendly, and the menu choices quite extensive.

My Mom and I stopped by for an early dinner (more like snack) after spending the afternoon riding the chair lifts in Deer Valley. It was conveniently located across the street from the Transit Center, and since we haved just gotten off the bus, I was happy to see a potential dinner place on our way back to our hotel.

My Mom is very picky about her food when she travels, and typically wants Chinese food no matter what country, city, etc. we are in. I told her that I had heard that the Chinese restaurants in Park City were not that good, but suggested that we look at the menu at Taste of Saigon. She was happy when she saw WonTon soup on the menu so we decided to try it.

Favorite Dish: My Mom said her wonton soup was just o.k. I have Bun Cha Cio, or cold rice noodles with eggrolls.

I thought the food was pretty good, compared to other Vietnamese I've had in L.A., San Francisco, D.C., etc.

Given that we were there during the off-season (summer), lots of locals were coming in for dinner. It seemed pretty busy for an early Wednesday evening.

• TRimer's Profile Photo

Grappa: Romantic Italian Dinner

by TRimer Updated Jan 20, 2005

Outside the restaurant

This is a romantic restaurant located on top of Main Street has been a favorite of locals for years. Owned by fellow Cornell Grad (hotel school) Bill White, Grappa has won Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence for the last four years. It's in a 100-year-old building, try and get a table by the fireplace. When we were there the outside was decorated with little white lights.

Favorite Dish: The food is Northern Italian with a bit of a twist (in other words, expect a lot of meat dishes like Osso Bucco as opposed to red sauces). The salads and the pasta were excellent as is the wine list.

• Spa and Resort

• Dazzle88's Profile Photo

Loco Lizard Cantina: Mad for Mexican Food!

by Dazzle88 Written Mar 31, 2004

After a day on the slopes its the perfect place to grab some great mexican food, and well deserved margaritas! The restaurant is great for both kids, adults, family, and friends!

Favorite Dish: The Chicken Fajitas are simply divine, with all white meat, and the perfect amount of spices!

• Kay_C's Profile Photo

Glitretind in Stein Eriksen...

by Kay_C Written Aug 25, 2002

Glitretind in Stein Eriksen Lodge
    The view is spectacular!

Favorite Dish: The chef created a special plate of steamed vegetables for me that was almost too pretty to eat - but I did and enjoyed it immensely! Save room for dessert - next time that is all I am going to eat - one of every kind!

• gmcnee's Profile Photo

Kampai Japanese Restaurant &...

by gmcnee Written Aug 24, 2002

Kampai Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar
    One of the things required here is that in all photos the strongest man at the table is selected by the group and then must raise his fist in the air during all photos.
    If you are in a group, I highly reccommend you reserve one of these tatami rooms pictured here.

Favorite Dish: Sake

• Randall_Burt's Profile Photo

Cisero's: Fantastic Foooood!!!!!

by Randall_Burt Written May 23, 2003

Ciseros. Great Food

We had brunch there. Some Breakfast and some Lunch. I had a Meatball Sandwitch and Onion Rings. Fantastic!

Favorite Dish: Meatball sandwitch

• Business Travel

Instant Answers: Park City

Comments

Park City Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Park City restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Park City sightseeing.