Park City Restaurants

Best Rated Restaurants in Park City

El Chubasco: Chubs, a local favorite

by deWilde Updated Mar 9, 2013

Menu

If you ask a local they usually say that this is their favorite mexican joint. We always see someone we know when we head there to eat and it is a great place to socialize with the people that live in Park City.

Favorite Dish: The burritos are small and tasty but my favorite is the small steak taco salad. It is large enough to split and the meat has always been cooked and seasoned perfectly. Don't forget to hit the salsa bar, I love the mango salsa. It's got a kick though so be careful.

• ladyanne's Profile Photo

The EATING ESTABLISHMENT: Very Trendy Spot on the Main Drag!!!

by ladyanne Written Feb 16, 2006

The Eating Establishment, Park City, Utah

The Eating Establishment Restaurant Cafe......has been On Main St. right in the middle of the shops, skiing and busy street. Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily it is one of the favorites in the area of Park City.

It has two dining areas, one being under glass in a patio feeling even though it "is cold outside", .......very good food and a nice ambiance for eating among the "Rocky Mountains". Located on 317 Historic Main St. It has a wonderful adobe style fireplace and tile floors, Very busy place.

Favorite Dish: I enjoyed the "Rueben Sandwich with great French Fries".

• ladyanne's Profile Photo

Adolph's Restaurant: One of the Top Restaurants in Park City, Utah!!

by ladyanne Updated Feb 15, 2006

Adolph's Restaurant, Park City, Utah.

Adolph's Restaurant in Park City, Utah had been voted the 2nd best restaurant by "Trip Advisor" and it has repeatedly scored high in most travel guides.

Situated in the heart of Park City at 1500 Kearns Blvd., Adolph's is convenient to both the ski crowd and the busy "film" industry during the well-known "Sundance Film Festival" which was during the week of January 23 to 30th in 2006.

A reservation is a must, but valet parking makes it relaxing and stress free once you get there. It has a huge friendly bar area, and two areas of dining rooms. The walls and ceilings are decorated with Olympic Posters and skiiers with signature of the Gold medal winners of the 2002 Winter Oympics that took place partly in Park City and partly in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Favorite Dish: My favorite dish was the wonderful "chocolate fondue" dish.

• National/State Park
    • Luxury Travel

• ladyanne's Profile Photo

Windy Ridge Cafe, Market & Bakery: Excellent Earthy Foods!!!

by ladyanne Written Feb 16, 2006

Windy Ridge Cafe and Bakery, Park City, Utah

A combination of a cafe, market and bakery, we ordered take out from this cafe to take home and it was delicious. Really nice "fresh" taste. This place is hidden slightly from most places. It is across from the "Julie Nestor Art Gallery, and has a real nice "European" design.

Great colorful walls and gorgoeous hanging lamps in a Tiffany style. The cafe is quaint and the deli area is like being in a European market. Very nice.

Favorite Dish: Their chocolate brownies were to die for. Also enjoyed there beet salad the best.

• Festivals
    • National/State Park

• VdV's Profile Photo

Main St. Deli: Good breakfast place...

by VdV Updated Aug 17, 2005

One of few places open for breakfast

Whether you're in Park City for skiing, Sundance Film Festival, or summer outdoor activities, in the downtown area, breakfasts are few and far between. I've had the opportunity to dine at the Main St. Deli both in the winter (during Sundance) and in the summer. It is one of the few places in town open at 7am.

The crew at the Deli is friendly, no-nonsense and very familiar with the locals. They have a pretty good breakfast and lunch menu, and will tailor it to your specifics.

Favorite Dish: My Mom had a tuna sandwich, while I had a breakfast sandwich (egg, cheese and bacon--I asked them to substitute the ham with bacon....)

Both of us were very satisfied with what we had. I also like places that have iced tea available in the morning, as I'm not a big hot breakfast beverage drinker (I don't drink coffee at all...I do drink tea, but not every day...)

• GenXVoice's Profile Photo

Chez Betty: Cozy atmosphere, creative menu and great service!

by GenXVoice Updated Mar 23, 2010

Chez Betty - a glimpse inside

While the menu leans more toward the traditional French cuisine of escargot and chicken confit, it has creative variations making it a wee bit lighter for those of us less inclined for rich foods. The atmosphere is simple, cozy and casual. The waitstaff is surprisingly warm and friendly and impressively knowledgeable not only of the every-evolving menu, but their incredible selections of wine. Oh, and they had a great wine list which was moderately priced to our delight. The menu was fun and my party and I enjoyed the roller coaster of flavors and textures. There was no stopping us once we uncorked our first bottle and began with starters that surprised the taste buds - moving on to course after course - we moaned our accolades to the chef who was so gracious to pop out of the kitchen to do a welcome sweep around the restaurant greeting and thanking his guests. Restaurant is located in an awkward little hotel, The Copperbottom Inn, which is made up of individual units and to be honest, looks like a dive. Had a friend staying there on holiday and we stumbled into Chez Betty deceived by its dark wood and simple decor thinking were about to dine on charred burgers in a regular inn restaurant. Inside is Park City's best kept secret. My tribe likes to EAT when we travel and we scoured the strip for culinary delights and hidden treats all week long and just kept going back to Chez Betty. By far one of our favorite restaurants in Park City.

Favorite Dish: Sauteed Barramundi Asian Seabass - Seabass is my go to dish when on the road and/or trying a new restaurant. The citrus essence was refreshingly sweet and popped in the mouth. The crab fried rice was an interesting take on traditional shrimp fried rice and became a mini-treasure hunt for teeny "crabcakes" in what could have been an ordinary side of pilaf. The maple tahini dressing is a surefire way to get your kids to finish their greens. (And I usually do not take dressing on my salad.) Creme Brulee - true, it has been rare that I have been disappointed with a creme brulee, but this was by far one of the best I have had to date. Creamy with the addictive layer of crunch on top, caramelized to perfection.

• deWilde's Profile Photo

Jean Louis Restaurant: You MUST try the Sea Bass!

by deWilde Written Sep 14, 2006

Rachelle and Rob enjoy great conversation and food

Living here in Park City you will find an abundance of restaurants to choose from but we were thrilled when we found Jean Louis’. The price is a little high but the food is supreme! Well worth a visit or two or twenty!

Favorite Dish: I have several favorite dishes but if I had to pick one it would be the Sea Bass is splendid. The fillet sits upon a bead of spicy noodles and is circled by several different vegetables. The Sea Bass has a wonderful crunch to the exterior but the minute it hits your mouth it melts like butter. It is absolutely succulent.

• travelgourmet's Profile Photo

CISERO'S RISTORANTE & NIGHTCLUB: GREAT ITALIAN CUISINE

by travelgourmet Updated Apr 5, 2010

ITALIAN CUISINE IN OLD TOWN MAIN STREET

Something about the mountain air makes one get hungry. Nothing to me satisfies that quest for food than an Italian restaurant. In Park City, Cisero's Ristorante and Nightclub has some of the best tasting Italian dishes this side of Italy. Located on Main Street in Old Town, this is one restaurant that might sneak up on you. From the humble outside you enter into an open seating plan that gives one privacy as well as a cozy atmosphere. It feels like family with the ambiance and the aromas that fill the interior makes you more hungry.

One of the highlights to me is that not only is this a restaurant with wonderful Italian dishes, but it also has a wine tasting menu that you can order by the taste, glass, or bottle. Having 2 or 3 different varietals of either 1 1/2 oz. or 3 oz. wine tastes with your meal can complement the dishes you may order. Hey, you might just want try 5 or 6 varietals as if you at a vineyard tasting room. Cisero's has been in Park City for over 25 years and is open for dinner at 5 pm and has the benefit of a nightclub with a 1/2 price bar menu from 5-7pm.

Favorite Dish: First, let me say that I am an antipasti type of guy who enjoys the tastes of food more than the quantity. I started off with a trio of Calamari Fritti, Grilled Shrimp and Artichoke with lemon dill aioli & butter. Great sample of three separate tastes. One dish that I enjoy is Gnocchi served in any type of sauce but when it is a three cheese sauce and covered in a sprinkling of fresh grated Parmesan cheese, I am satisfied. Cisero's gnocchi was cooked to perfection and the bread that shared the plate was home made and divine with a hint of basil and a drizzle of olive oil.

• deWilde's Profile Photo

Grub Steak: The Grub and the Steak are blah!

by deWilde Written Aug 1, 2007

Outside Sign

I wish I had something good to say about this place. We have heard nice things occasionally, but never from anyone who we thought had good taste. Sorry but true! We finally decided to go out to Grub Streak but wish we would have forgone it. The food is overpriced, over cooked and just horrible.

We sat down and waited forever before the waitress came around. She seemed to have little to no knowledge of the menu so we ordered the Caesar Salad to start. The crouton was baked parmesan but it was so hard you would have to soak it for hours before it could be eaten. We also tried the Crispy Potato Skins appetizer but they should call it the Burnt Potato Skins as they were overcooked and hard as rocks. Our little one got the kids ribs, they were okay. We shared the Filet Minion but when it came out it was black as night and although we ordered it medium rare it was well done. We returned it and got another cut of beef. It was cooked okay in the middle but the outside was again black and all I could taste was charcoal. They claim that all beef is aged for a minimum of 28 days – but I think they must soak it in water for those 28 days as there was NO flavor except the charcoal casing. All in all one of the worst meals I have had in a while. Money better spent at fast food – and if you know me – that is a bold statement.

Favorite Dish: Nothing - all was horrible. Don't waste your time or money.

• Seniors

• deWilde's Profile Photo

Morning Ray Cafe: Us locals call it 'MORNING WAIT'

by deWilde Written Aug 1, 2007

Mexican Omelet

If you are in ANY sort of rush or on a schedule DO NOT go to the Morning Ray. We call it the Morning Wait. I have never gotten in and out of there in less than two hours. It is crazy, as when I am there …there have never been more than two other tables with one or two people at them.
    I would say great if I thought they were in the back plucking the eggs fresh from the chickens and baking my English muffin from scratch – but not the case. The food is mediocre to say the least and nothing you couldn’t get at any road side diner
    Last time we were there it was a mommy and me day with Jaxx. He got the waffle off the kid’s meal and I got the Mexican Omelet. The waffle was only ½ of a waffle and cost almost $5, the Mexican Omelet includes jack cheese, bell peppers, scallions and tomatoes and comes with their house fries. You also have the option for a side of toast or an English muffin. The omelet runs about $9. Again not a place I would opening recommend but if you are up early it is one of the only places open before 8am.

Favorite Dish: Nothing to recommend

• Seniors

Atlantic Pizza & Deli: East Coast Pizza

by deWilde Updated Oct 7, 2007

This joint is like stopping in to a pie place in NYC. The guys that run it are from Jersey and are great. At lunch you can get two NY size pizza slices and a soda for less than $6.00 – what a deal! The calzones are HUGE and can easily be split between two if not three people. I guess it just depends on how big your appetite is. They have homemade cheesecake that is to die for – very NY style. We had soup there once, I can’t remember what type but it was great. I think it was tomato bisque – but I won’t swear to it. The other benefit is that it is located next to Sushi Maru and the movie theater. You can’t bet the price or the location!

Favorite Dish: The cazones because they are huge and yummy!

• TRimer's Profile Photo

Grappa: Romantic Italian Dinner

by TRimer Updated Jan 20, 2005

Outside the restaurant

This is a romantic restaurant located on top of Main Street has been a favorite of locals for years. Owned by fellow Cornell Grad (hotel school) Bill White, Grappa has won Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence for the last four years. It's in a 100-year-old building, try and get a table by the fireplace. When we were there the outside was decorated with little white lights.

Favorite Dish: The food is Northern Italian with a bit of a twist (in other words, expect a lot of meat dishes like Osso Bucco as opposed to red sauces). The salads and the pasta were excellent as is the wine list.

• Spa and Resort

• MM212's Profile Photo

Zoom: Robert Redford's Restaurant

by MM212 Updated Feb 16, 2013

Zoom, Feb 2013

Owned by Robert Redford, Zoom is one of the best dining options in Park City. It is housed in a historic 19th century railway station - the oldest building in town. It has two dining rooms, a casual setting, and quite tasty dishes that would be described as international with American influences. I had dinner here in Feb 2006 and again in Feb 2013.

• gmcnee's Profile Photo

Kampai Japanese Restaurant &...

by gmcnee Written Aug 24, 2002

Kampai Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar
    One of the things required here is that in all photos the strongest man at the table is selected by the group and then must raise his fist in the air during all photos.
    If you are in a group, I highly reccommend you reserve one of these tatami rooms pictured here.

Favorite Dish: Sake

• poodidily's Profile Photo

Mustang: Mustang

by poodidily Written Oct 27, 2006

This is restaurant at the end of main st is quickly turning into one of my favorite in Park City. It is never too packed and is never empty. Great wine selection and you can't beat the location.

Favorite Dish: The lamb shank was awesome, and the stuffed chili was just as good.

Instant Answers: Park City

Comments

Park City Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Park City restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Park City sightseeing.