Park City Restaurants

Best Rated Restaurants in Park City

• imamtngirl's Profile Photo

Wasatch Brew Pub: Great food and beer

by imamtngirl Updated Jun 30, 2008

This is our favorite place to eat in Park City. Some of the restaurants in Park City are nice and the food is arranged very artfully on the plate but it's not that great for eating. Wasatch Pub is just a normal place with great food, excellent micro-brew and reasonable prices for normal people. It sits at the top of Main and is just a short walk from the Egyptian Theater.

We've never had to wait very long for a table and there's a nice pub area upstairs where you can have a couple of beers and play a game of pool. It's a place we always go, whether we're in Park City for a few hours or a few days. Check it out.

Favorite Dish: Everything we've had has been wonderful but the Pine Nut Salmon is my favorite. It's seasoned really well and the sauce is wonderful!

• Beer Tasting

• dgines's Profile Photo

High West Distillery: Whiskey Tasting

by dgines Updated Mar 14, 2014

I'm not much of a whiskey connoisseur so it was a stretch for me to try a sampler. However, I enjoyed the food and the ambiance.

Favorite Dish: The salmon was good, but the whiskey Creme Brulee was amazing. I only had a bite of it since I'm lactose intolerant =)

• deWilde's Profile Photo

Good Karma: 10 fold if I rate this place. Yikes!

by deWilde Written Aug 1, 2007
    Great Bathroom Decor

So ..this is a hard one as my husband is a chef here in Park City and we know the owners. So – I will be honest with the following (sorry guys) but not rate he place. If I were to write about the owners or the staff this would get such a different review but I am not.

The food is okay, but nothing to brag about. The first time I took my brother there we waited for over 20 minutes before the waiter even said hello. Then we ordered things off the menu that were not as they stated (I heard they have changed the wording, but don’t know for sure).

Example: ‘gourmet hot chocolate with choc shavings’ was Nestlé instant hot chocolate and it was not cheap. The menu also boasted steel cut oats but served round oats. For those that are wondering – yes there is a difference. The average dinning experience tends to take a few hours – that seems to be a Park City norm though. Some of these times were when they were slammed others when we only had a few other tables seated. The staff is very nice but VERY SLOW and forgetful.

We haven’t eaten dinner there but got it to go tonight. The Naan was not like Naan we have had at authentic Indian restaurants but it was eatable. The two meals we had were okay but lacking in flavor which is not something I have ever experienced with Indian food before. It was disappointing but I have had worse. It is a cute place in a nice location but again, nothing compared to the food we have had in Portland.

PS - The bathroom is amazing. I know odd but true.

Favorite Dish: Sorry - don't have one.

• Seniors

• poodidily's Profile Photo

Mustang: Mustang

by poodidily Written Oct 27, 2006

This is restaurant at the end of main st is quickly turning into one of my favorite in Park City. It is never too packed and is never empty. Great wine selection and you can't beat the location.

Favorite Dish: The lamb shank was awesome, and the stuffed chili was just as good.

• Westgate Grill at Westgate Resort: I wish it was closer to home ...

by ilya74 Updated Apr 2, 2006

Absolutely wonderful!!! From appetizers to souffle - this place left four exhausted men happy. Four different entrees - all four were perfect. The waiter wuickly understood that we had limited time before our flight, made it quick, but not pushy. Food was delivered to our table with perfect timing, slowing down just enough when at the table to create a total atmosphere of relaxation.
    Blanc was cold, beer had more than 3% alcohol content (rarity in Utah), steaks were grilled to perfection, souffles were ... (my favourite phrase) to die for. I would put it right at the top of my list for overall experience.

Favorite Dish: a b s o l u t e l y ....... a l l ...
    it's been a couple of months since then, and

• Spa and Resort

Zoom!: The fame rubs off

by nosietoes Written Feb 28, 2006

The atmosphere was relaxed but cool in this Robert Redford owned restaurant. I went there for my brother's birthday meal and had a very nice esperience. To start we shared the special of the evening which was seared scallops with porcini mushrooms and a sauce. It was tasty but, as a chef, I felt the sauce should have been a little more reduced and flavoursome but considering the mountain location of the restuarant I was very impressed with the tenderness of the scallops.

For main course both myself, and my brother, had the buffallo osso bucco with spinach and white beans which was beatifully cooked and reasonably flavoured. My sister in law had park ribs which were also nice though not particularly remarkable. The whipped yams were beautifully flavoured with cinnamon and I highly recommend them to anyone.

Favorite Dish: The side order of whipped yams were amazing beyond all belief!

• nosietoes's Profile Photo

The Purple Sage: Best Restaurant in Park City?

by nosietoes Written Feb 28, 2006

The food is amazing and the service was warm and welcoming. We started with an amazing Pink Cadillac Margeruita and a great desciption of the menu by a lovely and cute waiter with a thick black glasses ;o)

To start we had a modern twist on chicken tamales with a creamy coriander sauce that was out of this world. Neither of us were interested in a starter but our server sold it to us and we were so so so glad. YUM!

I had the pork ribs for main course and they were meltingly tender and perfectly spiced served with rather disappointing beer battered fries and a satisfactory coleslaw though in no way remarkable.

My sister in law had the butternut squash ravioly in a sage brown butter which was, as our server warned, rather sweet... perhaps overly sweet to my taste and she found them a little heavy; only eating two or three raviolis.

Favorite Dish: Everything I ate here was beautiful, by far the best restaurant I experienced in Park City

Easy Street: Lunch time surprise

by nosietoes Written Feb 28, 2006

We went to Easy Street because most restaurant in Park City were shut for lunch on Valentines Day which I must admit was a surprise for this irish girly. But I was not disappointed. We had a lovely meal sharing a few starters/side dishes.

We had sesame crusted calamari - yum yum! - which were mixed with a salad and deliciously light dressing. Chris was sceptical about the lack of dipping sauce but agreed that the dressing and crunchy red cabbage and bell pepper was the perfect accompaniment..

We also had the cone of french fries with dips and a truly lovely hot crab dip which I was delighted by because due to my proffesion I have an intense dislike of crab ( I have to regularly pick through crab meat discarding pieces of cartlidge).

Our final verdict was... We have to come back for dinner!

• VdV's Profile Photo

Taste of Saigon: "Park City's Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine"

by VdV Updated Aug 17, 2005
    A cup of Wonton Soup hit the spot for my Mom

Several of my Asian American friends who venture to Park City every year for the Sundance Film Festival say that Taste of Saigon is one of the best Asian restaurants in town.

The ambience is nice and casual, the service friendly, and the menu choices quite extensive.

My Mom and I stopped by for an early dinner (more like snack) after spending the afternoon riding the chair lifts in Deer Valley. It was conveniently located across the street from the Transit Center, and since we haved just gotten off the bus, I was happy to see a potential dinner place on our way back to our hotel.

My Mom is very picky about her food when she travels, and typically wants Chinese food no matter what country, city, etc. we are in. I told her that I had heard that the Chinese restaurants in Park City were not that good, but suggested that we look at the menu at Taste of Saigon. She was happy when she saw WonTon soup on the menu so we decided to try it.

Favorite Dish: My Mom said her wonton soup was just o.k. I have Bun Cha Cio, or cold rice noodles with eggrolls.

I thought the food was pretty good, compared to other Vietnamese I've had in L.A., San Francisco, D.C., etc.

Given that we were there during the off-season (summer), lots of locals were coming in for dinner. It seemed pretty busy for an early Wednesday evening.

• VdV's Profile Photo

Village Candy Shoppe: Hand-dipped chocolates to satisfy your sweet tooth

by VdV Updated Aug 17, 2005
    Scrumptious delights to satisfy any sweet tooth

I've recently had the pleasure of eating very fine handmade chocolates in Los Angeles, so when I was walking up and down Main St., I was trying to figure out which of the 3-4 candy stores might be the best ones in terms of handmade chocolates or fudge. I decided to skip the Rocky Mountain Candy Co., since it is a chain.

I came across the Village Candy Shoppe, with a sign in its window:"Hand-dipped Chocolates."

I decided to check it out.

Favorite Dish: I purchased about a half dozen chocolates, mostly buttercreams of assorted flavors--raspberry, mocha, cherry cordials and a caramel/marshmallow one. I also bought a small piece of amaretto/chocolate fudge to share with my family back home.

The chocolates were pretty good, basically on the same quality and taste as See's, Fanny Mae and Helen Grace. The fudge was the best, and my nephews really liked it.

Worth a stop in here to satisfy your sweet tooth. Village Candy Shoppe also ships to anywhere in the U.S.

• Dazzle88's Profile Photo

Loco Lizard Cantina: Mad for Mexican Food!

by Dazzle88 Written Mar 31, 2004

After a day on the slopes its the perfect place to grab some great mexican food, and well deserved margaritas! The restaurant is great for both kids, adults, family, and friends!

Favorite Dish: The Chicken Fajitas are simply divine, with all white meat, and the perfect amount of spices!

• Kay_C's Profile Photo

Glitretind in Stein Eriksen...

by Kay_C Written Aug 25, 2002

Glitretind in Stein Eriksen Lodge
    The view is spectacular!

Favorite Dish: The chef created a special plate of steamed vegetables for me that was almost too pretty to eat - but I did and enjoyed it immensely! Save room for dessert - next time that is all I am going to eat - one of every kind!

• MM212's Profile Photo

Vinto: Excellent Pizza & more

by MM212 Updated Feb 16, 2013
    Vinto, Feb 2013

This fairly new restaurant has become one of the most popular in town, and rightly so. It has a casual, modern interior, but serves authentic Italian dishes, with a focus on Pizza. Their oven uses wood which somehow makes the pizza very tasty. Italian wines and Prosecco accompany the dishes. Vinto is also quite inexpensive, especially for the quality of food it serves.

• Wine Tasting

• MM212's Profile Photo

Table One: Park City's Finest

by MM212 Updated Feb 20, 2013
    Table One, Feb 2013

One of Park City's newest restaurant additions (as of Feb 2013), Table One is also one of its most exquisite. It is part of the Sky Lodge hotel, and is set in a very elegant dining room in a historic building just off Main Street in the heart of town. The menu is international, with many Italian-inspired dishes. Everything we ordered was delicious and well executed, and the service was excellent.

• Luxury Travel
    • Wine Tasting

• Randall_Burt's Profile Photo

Cisero's: Fantastic Foooood!!!!!

by Randall_Burt Written May 23, 2003

Ciseros. Great Food

We had brunch there. Some Breakfast and some Lunch. I had a Meatball Sandwitch and Onion Rings. Fantastic!

Favorite Dish: Meatball sandwitch

• Business Travel

Instant Answers: Park City

Comments

Park City Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Park City restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Park City sightseeing.