Park City Restaurants

Molten Chocolate Cake

Best Rated Restaurants in Park City

Wasatch Brew Pub: Beer!

by GracesTrips Updated Mar 22, 2015

Located at the top of Main Street, we wanted to have a beer and munch on a snack since we had a few hours before we would have some dinner. We stopped in here and ordered some very crispy delicious tater tots! It hit the spot! Beer was good!

• Beer Tasting

Legends Bar & Grill: Dining at Park City Mountain Resort

by GracesTrips Updated Mar 22, 2015

Food was very good. Glad they have a decent place to dine at after skiing. I ordered the Ahi tuna nachos. Instead of tortilla chips, they give you fried wonton skins and then they pile on some Asian slaw, chopped seared Ahi tuna and chopped mangoes. Very yummy! Harald had a burger and fries, also very tasty.

• Skiing and Boarding

Main Street Pizza & Noodle: Pizza in Park City

by GracesTrips Written Mar 27, 2015

We enjoyed a salad and pizza for lunch here. The pizza was quite good. So was the salad. A small pizza is about 10" and, actually, that was plenty for the two of us since we had planned on having a big dinner. Order up front and they bring it to your table.

• VdV's Profile Photo

Taste of Saigon: "Park City's Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine"

by VdV Updated Aug 17, 2005

Several of my Asian American friends who venture to Park City every year for the Sundance Film Festival say that Taste of Saigon is one of the best Asian restaurants in town.

The ambience is nice and casual, the service friendly, and the menu choices quite extensive.

My Mom and I stopped by for an early dinner (more like snack) after spending the afternoon riding the chair lifts in Deer Valley. It was conveniently located across the street from the Transit Center, and since we haved just gotten off the bus, I was happy to see a potential dinner place on our way back to our hotel.

My Mom is very picky about her food when she travels, and typically wants Chinese food no matter what country, city, etc. we are in. I told her that I had heard that the Chinese restaurants in Park City were not that good, but suggested that we look at the menu at Taste of Saigon. She was happy when she saw WonTon soup on the menu so we decided to try it.

Favorite Dish: My Mom said her wonton soup was just o.k. I have Bun Cha Cio, or cold rice noodles with eggrolls.

I thought the food was pretty good, compared to other Vietnamese I've had in L.A., San Francisco, D.C., etc.

Given that we were there during the off-season (summer), lots of locals were coming in for dinner. It seemed pretty busy for an early Wednesday evening.

A cup of Wonton Soup hit the spot for my Mom

• VdV's Profile Photo

Village Candy Shoppe: Hand-dipped chocolates to satisfy your sweet tooth

by VdV Updated Aug 17, 2005

I've recently had the pleasure of eating very fine handmade chocolates in Los Angeles, so when I was walking up and down Main St., I was trying to figure out which of the 3-4 candy stores might be the best ones in terms of handmade chocolates or fudge. I decided to skip the Rocky Mountain Candy Co., since it is a chain.

I came across the Village Candy Shoppe, with a sign in its window:"Hand-dipped Chocolates."

I decided to check it out.

Favorite Dish: I purchased about a half dozen chocolates, mostly buttercreams of assorted flavors--raspberry, mocha, cherry cordials and a caramel/marshmallow one. I also bought a small piece of amaretto/chocolate fudge to share with my family back home.

The chocolates were pretty good, basically on the same quality and taste as See's, Fanny Mae and Helen Grace. The fudge was the best, and my nephews really liked it.

Worth a stop in here to satisfy your sweet tooth. Village Candy Shoppe also ships to anywhere in the U.S.

Scrumptious delights to satisfy any sweet tooth

• Dazzle88's Profile Photo

Loco Lizard Cantina: Mad for Mexican Food!

by Dazzle88 Written Mar 31, 2004

After a day on the slopes its the perfect place to grab some great mexican food, and well deserved margaritas! The restaurant is great for both kids, adults, family, and friends!

Favorite Dish: The Chicken Fajitas are simply divine, with all white meat, and the perfect amount of spices!

• Kay_C's Profile Photo

Glitretind in Stein Eriksen...

by Kay_C Written Aug 25, 2002

Glitretind in Stein Eriksen Lodge
    The view is spectacular!

Favorite Dish: The chef created a special plate of steamed vegetables for me that was almost too pretty to eat - but I did and enjoyed it immensely! Save room for dessert - next time that is all I am going to eat - one of every kind!

• Randall_Burt's Profile Photo

Cisero's: Fantastic Foooood!!!!!

by Randall_Burt Written May 23, 2003

We had brunch there. Some Breakfast and some Lunch. I had a Meatball Sandwitch and Onion Rings. Fantastic!

Favorite Dish: Meatball sandwitch

Ciseros. Great Food
    • Business Travel

• BigRockStar's Profile Photo

Zoom has eclectic, American...

by BigRockStar Written Aug 26, 2002

Zoom has eclectic, American food with traditional regional influences. This is just one of Park City's exceptional restraunts.

• jtb2inky's Profile Photo

Dynamite Dom's: Dynamite Dom's

by jtb2inky Written Aug 24, 2002

We ate at many restaurants in the Park City area, and liked this one most of all. They cook a mean steak if you are craving one.

Favorite Dish: Steak

Instant Answers: Park City

Comments

Park City Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Park City restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Park City sightseeing.