Park City Shopping

Most Recent Shopping in Park City

Elegante: Home Furnishings

by GracesTrips Written Mar 27, 2015

Nice store! Beautiful furnishings. I didn't buy anything only because I wondered how I would get it home. But, I guess I could have it shipped. Anyway, Harald didn't seem to interested in shopping here so I quickly browsed through and left.

Silver Queen Fine Art: Art Gallery

by GracesTrips Written Mar 27, 2015

To our surprise, this gallery had some of our favorite artists. Nano Lopez who is a bronze sculptor. We happen to have one of his pieces at home. He started with humanoid pieces with mechanical gears, letters and other symbolic items. Then, he began making animal sculptures that were a bit whimsical. I was disappointed to see him take this path. But, at this gallery, his latest pieces reverted to the humanoid sculptures adding a bit of color to them. Another favorite artist of mine, is Michael Parkes. I also have a lithograph of his. So, it was nice to see some of his work in this gallery. The gallery also had a Dale Chihuly light fixture. We don't have a Chihuly but we admire them. It was a nice surprise to see this!

Sorry, a bit blurry!

Deer Valley Signatures: Luxury Shopping

by GracesTrips Written Mar 22, 2015

Nice stuff! Nice store. But, utterly expensive. I can't justify spending $250 for a long sleeve embroidered t-shirt. I thought it was nice. Beautiful store but I couldn't look at much after seeing what things cost.

Woodbury Jewelers: Reasonable Jewelry with Great Designs

by GracesTrips Written Mar 22, 2015

Where ever I travel to, I like to find a "souvenir" that is wearable or usable in my everyday life. I do not like to buy "dust collectors" or trinkets. So, it's not too often that I buy a souvenir. But, this time I did. I bought a beautiful garnet ring in a gold setting that was quite unique. Twenty minutes before our dinner reservations, they resized the ring for me and I was good to go! That was unbelievable!

• travelgourmet's Profile Photo

HOWSES' CANDY HAUS: FUDGE GALORE AT THE CANDY HAUS

by travelgourmet Updated Oct 31, 2010

Walking around the Old Town of Park City and going in and out of all the boutiques and specialty stores makes you run out of energy. So you need a quick fix of sugar to put the bounce back in your walk. While inside of a Mall that had many different types of stores for tourists, one location stood out for me. I told my wife to go browse while I do a little lip smacking at the fudge house called Howses' Candy Haus. This was almost hidden and if you did not walk into the Mall at 333 Main Street, you would miss out, on what I found out later to be some of the finest fudge flavors I have ever tasted. If you get the craving after skiing all day for the nice taste of fudge or just shopping the day away and want some candy to take back to your room or cabin, then head on over to Howses' Candy Haus for some of the best fudge you will ever taste.

What to buy: Fudge. Fudge. Fudge. I maybe got carried away, but after the samples of fudge flavors at the Candy Haus, I could not resist and purchased four pounds of Fudge. One pound of each flavor. I must say, it was treasured and also devoured. Lip smackin' good is the only why to describe the fudge. I found the peanut butter fudge to be my favorite. Kind of like having an all day Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. lol.

What to pay: You can buy small amounts of fudge and a pound costs around $5.00 depending on the fudge.

PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE HEAVEN
    • Seniors

• Shutterbug25's Profile Photo

Park City Tanger Outlets: Outlet Shopping in Park City

by Shutterbug25 Written Jan 5, 2006

Great Outlet Mall at the Kimball Junction exit....Anne Taylor, banana Republic, Gap, Polo, Mikasa, and lots lots more. I never fail to almost double my wardrobe with clothes I dont really need but enjoy every year at this mall. With the rest of Park City being so expensive, this outlet mall is perfect for my full-time student budget!

Alaska Fur Gallery: Fur Coats

by GracesTrips Written Mar 22, 2015

I'm not into owning fur coats. I live in Southern California and it would be absurd to have a fur coat. I was impressed with how many fur coats were in this store.

J Go Gallery: Jewelry and Art

by GracesTrips Updated Mar 22, 2015

What a nice store! Nice artwork and beautiful, unique jewelry. I even bought some beautiful globe-like gold plated earrings.

This is the back side of the store

Instant Answers: Park City

Comments

Park City Shopping

Reviews and photos of Park City shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Park City sightseeing.