Park City Shopping

• travelgourmet's Profile Photo

HOWSES' CANDY HAUS: FUDGE GALORE AT THE CANDY HAUS

by travelgourmet Updated Oct 31, 2010
    PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE HEAVEN

Walking around the Old Town of Park City and going in and out of all the boutiques and specialty stores makes you run out of energy. So you need a quick fix of sugar to put the bounce back in your walk. While inside of a Mall that had many different types of stores for tourists, one location stood out for me. I told my wife to go browse while I do a little lip smacking at the fudge house called Howses' Candy Haus. This was almost hidden and if you did not walk into the Mall at 333 Main Street, you would miss out, on what I found out later to be some of the finest fudge flavors I have ever tasted. If you get the craving after skiing all day for the nice taste of fudge or just shopping the day away and want some candy to take back to your room or cabin, then head on over to Howses' Candy Haus for some of the best fudge you will ever taste.

What to buy: Fudge. Fudge. Fudge. I maybe got carried away, but after the samples of fudge flavors at the Candy Haus, I could not resist and purchased four pounds of Fudge. One pound of each flavor. I must say, it was treasured and also devoured. Lip smackin' good is the only why to describe the fudge. I found the peanut butter fudge to be my favorite. Kind of like having an all day Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. lol.

What to pay: You can buy small amounts of fudge and a pound costs around $5.00 depending on the fudge.

• Seniors

• Shutterbug25's Profile Photo

Park City Tanger Outlets: Outlet Shopping in Park City

by Shutterbug25 Written Jan 5, 2006

Great Outlet Mall at the Kimball Junction exit....Anne Taylor, banana Republic, Gap, Polo, Mikasa, and lots lots more. I never fail to almost double my wardrobe with clothes I dont really need but enjoy every year at this mall. With the rest of Park City being so expensive, this outlet mall is perfect for my full-time student budget!

Instant Answers: Park City

Comments

Park City Shopping

Reviews and photos of Park City shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Park City sightseeing.