Know about this? Rate It!
Take a ride east, cross the mountain range and visit Park City. It´s a great ski area and nice city. Just half an hour away from Salt Lake City. Some Olympic ski races took place in Park City in 2002.
The mountains are always close...
The mountains are always close by. You can hike to peaks even in the springtime and snowboard on the hillside. This picture here is of a friend of mine boarding on the hillside up Farmington Canyon- about 20 minutes drive north of Salt Lake downtown. Farmington Canyon is a great place to go if you want to hike and ski/board.
SnowBasin Ski Resort is by far...
SnowBasin Ski Resort is by far the best resort in Utah if you like to Ski or Board. It is usually $30-$45 per ticket... but all worth it! This is a picture from their website of the mountain.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Salt Lake City Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Greenville Hotels
- Matraman Hotels
- Bad Schandau
- Lauada Hotels
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Hotels
- San Luis Obispo
- Italy Off The Beaten Path
- Sri Lanka Off The Beaten Path
- Vienna Off The Beaten Path
- Liguria Off The Beaten Path
- Tehachapi Off The Beaten Path
- Bacolod City Off The Beaten Path
- Bermuda Off The Beaten Path
- Day Trip: Montserrat
- Lago di Garda & surroundings of the town
- Saint Augustine Off The Beaten Path