Know about this? Rate It!
Take a ride east, cross the mountain range and visit Park City. It´s a great ski area and nice city. Just half an hour away from Salt Lake City. Some Olympic ski races took place in Park City in 2002.
The mountains are always close...
The mountains are always close by. You can hike to peaks even in the springtime and snowboard on the hillside. This picture here is of a friend of mine boarding on the hillside up Farmington Canyon- about 20 minutes drive north of Salt Lake downtown. Farmington Canyon is a great place to go if you want to hike and ski/board.
SnowBasin Ski Resort is by far...
SnowBasin Ski Resort is by far the best resort in Utah if you like to Ski or Board. It is usually $30-$45 per ticket... but all worth it! This is a picture from their website of the mountain.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Salt Lake City Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Pulau Lembeh Hotels
- Schloß Mespelbrunn Hotels
- Judetul Bistrita-Nasaud Hotels
- Davutlar Hotels
- Nizhniy Novgorod
- Kuressaare Off The Beaten Path
- Allotment gardens
- Phoenix Off The Beaten Path
- Charlottetown Off The Beaten Path
- Glasshouse mountains
- Newport Beach Off The Beaten Path
- Province of Tarlac Off The Beaten Path
- Bansko Off The Beaten Path
- Corpus Christi Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Greater Toronto area
- J.N. Ding Darling Refuge