Been here? Rate It!
Metropolitan Restaurant: Fancy Restaurant!
Our first dining experience in Salt Lake City. This restaurant was in the top ten recommended on opentable.com and did not disappoint. The ambience was very sophisticated. I ordered the Utah trout and my boyfriend ordered an Elk entree. The dessert was one of the specials of the evening, a chocolate molten cake with caramel sauce. I, myself, don't really care for caramel so I asked not to have it on the cake. Yummm, it was absolutely delicious. The best part of the meal was the dessert!
- Food and Dining
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- Cambridge Hotels
- Pioneer Point Hotels
- Ban Phe
- Little Norway Hotels
- Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Baton Rouge
- Njurunda Hotels