Been here? Rate It!
Olive Garden: Across the Street
Olive Garden's 'big deal' is that it offers endless salad and breadsticks. I love breadsticks. The knock on it is that it isn't really Italian. I don't care that it isn't really Italian, and I like breadsticks. You can get a filling meal at Olive Garden without spending a lot of money.
Favorite Dish: This restaurant was right across the street from my hotel. I could see it from my window (on the right)
I had dinner here the first night and spent $23.10. The only other thing I remember about it was that they were having a contest which I entered. The menu changes somewhat periodically as they add new things. The photos of the food were taken from an Olive Garden visit in 2012.
- Business Travel
- Budget Travel
- Women's Travel
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Salt Lake City Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Derrybeg Hotels
- Montréal-Nord Hotels
- Bow Valley Provincial Park Hotels
- Province of Mindoro Oriental
- Riomaggiore Hotels
- Sankt Goar