Know about this? Rate It!
Salt Lake City International...
Salt Lake City International Airport
Rent a Car Most of the actual points of interests are spread out and some are even out of the city. You will definately need a car here.
The easiest way to get to Park...
The easiest way to get to Park City is to fly into Salt Lake City and rent a car or take a shuttle from the airport. Shuttles run at almost any hour of the day and cost about 25 dollars.
To get around town, if you don't have a rental car, there are taxi vans that can be called. They can take you anywhere in and around town for 2-5 dollars.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Salt Lake City Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Statue of Liberty National Monument Hotels
- Ko Raya Ring Hotels
- Naranjo Hotels
- Lough Tay Hotels