Springdale Restaurants

Best Rated Restaurants in Springdale

• blueskyjohn's Profile Photo

MeMe's Cafe: Try the Crepe's - awesome!

by blueskyjohn Written Mar 22, 2013

Stopped in to MeMe's for breakfast one morning. Glad I did. A nice open floor plan and very friendly staff. They have outdoor seating available as well. Service was fast and food delicious.

Favorite Dish: I had the Nutella and Banana Crepe. A crepe stuffed with banana and covered in nutella. One of my favorite combinations.

• blueskyjohn's Profile Photo

Bit and Spur Saloon: Great Guacamole!

by blueskyjohn Updated Mar 23, 2013

The Bit and Spur is a perfect place to go after a long day hiking on the trail or after a backpacking trip in Zion National Park. The have local beer on tap which is great. A small bar area with a pool table but plenty of indoor seating for dinner and nice outdoor seating on the patio.

The entree's are plentiful and very good. I have never been disappointed. On this most recent visit, I only had time late one afternoon with two friend to talk about our trip over a few beers and their homemade Guacamole, chips and salsa.

Favorite Dish: The Guacamole is not to be missed!

• Hiking and Walking

• blueskyjohn's Profile Photo

Cafe Soleil: Wonderful place!

by blueskyjohn Written Mar 21, 2013

I have been going to this location for years, under different names. I like this version the best. Beautifully decorated with nice indoor seating and outdoor seating. I only had time to pick up a croissant (chocolate of course). I was watching some of the dishes go out to the customers and the food was plentiful and looked great. I would definitely return for a full breakfast.

Favorite Dish: The chocolate croissant was stuffed with chocolate in every bite. Perfect!

• Hiking and Walking

• Basaic's Profile Photo

Amigo's: Good Mexican Food

by Basaic Written Oct 22, 2010

Amigo's

Anigo's is on the main street through town near the entrance to Zion National Park. They serve a variety of Mexican dishes, and serve Margaritas (mine was a little weak and expensive). If weather permits, sit on the patio. The food was good and the service was okay. Worth a try.

Favorite Dish: I enjoyed my Enchilada Platter.

Springdale Candy Company: Best Ice Cream in Springdale

by blueskyjohn Updated Mar 21, 2013

This is a small shop in the center of town. The specialize in homemade candy and ice cream. They have a large selection on candy which include various chocolate dipped items. Not a huge selection of ice cream but what they have is very good and the staff are extremely friendly.

Favorite Dish: Moose tracks ice cream

• Basaic's Profile Photo

Historic Pioneer Restaurant: Historic Restaurant

by Basaic Written May 14, 2010

Historic Pioneer Restaurant

The decor was an interesting bit of nostalgia. Looked like an old farm. They had a neat old bicycle, the type with a very large front wheel and a small back wheel and something I have never seen before. It looked like a child's version of the bicycle. Staff was okay.

Favorite Dish: I had Lasagna which was average.

• dila's Profile Photo

Bit & Spur: mexican food

by dila Updated Aug 11, 2003

the people who work were very friendly and helpfull. the food is very tasty and a lot.
    this is a site that i found on the internet
    no picture

Favorite Dish: i forgot what we ordered

Thai Sapa: Great S.E Asian experiance

by WinInZion Updated Apr 23, 2007

Thai Sapa is a gem of a restaraunt located just outside Zion N.P. The food is a combination of Viet Nam, Thai and Indian. The owners have done great job of offering all kinds of dishes for all taste levels.

They did a major renovation over the Winter ('06-'07) and the place looks great. Food is still terrific, as of March 2007.

Recently there was a very nice article about the owners. The wife is Vietnamese and the husband American. He is a Herbalist/Acupuncturist and has lived and studied all over the Orient.

Favorite Dish: My favorite dish is Pad Thai with shrimp. As often as I've had it, the dish seems to improve. My wife has tried many of the dishes and always has nothing but praise for the food.

• WinInZion's Profile Photo

Oscars Cafe: Not just for breakfast!

by WinInZion Updated Apr 2, 2006

We eat in Springdale probably 45 weeks of the year. When we want a great breakfast we always choose Oscars! I personally like their burritos but I've never had a bad meal.

They serve food all day and my wife loves their fish tacos. For dinner I'm usually having one of the burgers.

They have a small indoor area and a large outdoor patio. No liqour but they do have beer. I find the peolple that work here to be pleasant and the food comes quick. We tend to eat early so we miss the crowds. Be warned in Summer this little cafe will get crowded.

As with all of Springdale this place will close at some point during the off season, Dec-Feb.

Favorite Dish: My favorite dish is the green pepper and onion breakfast burrito. This is huge and if your off for a day in the canyon really fills you up.

• WinInZion's Profile Photo

Bit and Spur: Like Mexican, try this!

by WinInZion Written Apr 2, 2006

An excellent Mexican restaraunt, right along Zion Blvd at the West end of Springdale. This place has a bar area, dining room and a nice wrap around deck for dining outdoors.

We find the food to be excellent, good service and fair prices. What more could you want.

As with other Springdale places Bit And Spur will close abit during the off season.

Favorite Dish: Chile Relleno is my favorite. I tend not to experiment once I find something I like. I've probably eaten here 10-15 times and the meal has always been good. My wife orders something different each time and never complains.

This place does serve liquor! Margaritas are icy and well made!

• WinInZion's Profile Photo

The Spotted Dog: No longer recommended!

by WinInZion Updated Nov 28, 2006

We've been pretty loyal patrons of the Spotted Dog since moving to Utah. During a conversation with one of the shuttle bus drivers in Zion the topic of restaraunts came up and the Spotted dog, in particular. I was told the kitchen had changed hands and was not as good as before. Well, we went and tried it in Nov 2006 and were quite disapponted. I won't go into details but I'll spend my money elsawhere.

• lonegranger's Profile Photo

Oscar's: Good if you can wait and aren't shy.

by lonegranger Written Oct 24, 2006

Oscar's is an institution in Springdale. Great Coffee. I was there for the Zion Canyon Flute Fest and had lunch and breakfast here. Both times they were busy, slow to respond, well intentioned and friendly, especially Grant. But water takes a long time to come and you need to be assertive is you want something like a refill on coffee.

Food is fresh and good. The Burgers are by far the best value and very tasty. I had the Burger with chili and jalepenos....leave off the Sweet Potato Fries though. Breakfast was good though not very inventive for the price. Spring for some fruit on the breakfast plates guys.

Great outdoor patio, very live feeling inside and noisy. I'd go back, but never in my life will I pay $14.99 for Cheese Enchiladas guys. Order the burger or the great looking Vege Salad.

• Gay and Lesbian

Instant Answers: Springdale

Comments

Springdale Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Springdale restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Springdale sightseeing.