Zion National Park Restaurants

Find a rock and unpack the granola!
    by goodfish
  • Restaurants
    by DPando
  • Restaurants
    by DPando

Most Recent Restaurants in Zion National Park

Zion Pizza and Noodle Co.: Relaxed Atmosphere

by kazander Written Apr 12, 2007

After our first exhausting day of travel and exploring we stumbled into the Pizza & Noodle Co. for something quick and easy. We were delighted to discover it was also quite tasty. We sat on the patio in the warm evening air and kicked back with a Utah style ( which means not so much alcohol) Apricot Beer. It was a nice way to wrap up a very busy day. I was so tired I didn't even realize that it was a converted Mormon Church until we passed by the next day...maybe it was because it was dark out....

The way the Co works is that you get some menus, pick a seat and then order at the counter. Your food is brought out to you. Indoor seating is also available, as well as a small bar area.

Favorite Dish: We had the Focaccia, which was great. I also would have liked to try the Thai Chicken Pizza. Sounded interesting....

Red Rock Grill at Zion Lodge: Patio Dining with a killer view

by kazander Written Apr 12, 2007

We had a wonderful lunch on the Patio at the Red Rock Grill. The weather was perfect and the view gorgeous. The Patio overlooks the lawn and the Giant Cottonwood tree in front of the lodge. Not to mention the gorgeous red rock cliffs that surround you. It was very relaxing and enjoyable.
    There is also a very pretty indoor dining room in the event it's too hot or it's rainy.

Favorite Dish: Lou and I both had Lemonade. I had a delicious salad with grilled chicken and Lou ordered the hot wings.

• kazander's Profile Photo

Oscar's Cafe: Garlic Burgers....

by kazander Written Apr 2, 2007

Oscars

At the end of our trip, we circled back to Springdale (it was our favorite Utah town) for lunch. We decided on Oscar's for 2 reasons, heated outdoor seating, and I had read some great reviews. It was a nice relaxed atmosphere.

Favorite Dish: We both got the famous garlic burgers. They were tasty, but a word of caution, they have mustard on them. Nowhere on the menu does it mention mustard. If you aren't a fan (i hate the stuff) ask for yours without. FYI They also have mayo on them...(unnecessary condiments in my opinion!) I had to send mine back, I hate doing that, I always feel like such a heel, but they were really nice about it. They brought me a new one, condiment free. With your burger comes sweet potato fries, yum.

• kazander's Profile Photo

The Mean Bean: Best Coffee EVER!

by kazander Written Apr 2, 2007

Mean Bean

Oh the Mean Bean..what delightful coffee. So delightful in fact that at the end of our trip we circled back to Springdale to pick up some coffee to take home, and tragically they were closed! (Come before noon off season)
    The night we stayed in Springdale we popped by here in the morning for some coffee to go, (they do not have to go cups, well not plastic reusable ones with a Mean Bean logo, but they totally should! ) But I digress...the coffee is amazing! It's Organic, I loved it, I would go back to Springdale just for it...and I did... Anyway pop in, get some, enjoy!

Favorite Dish: coffee coffee coffee!

• RedBaggy's Profile Photo

The Switchback Grille: Expensive and Noisy

by RedBaggy Written Feb 16, 2007

We went here for a change. The Switchback Grille is part of Zion Park Inn. The decor, service and food was good if not a bit expensive. We had good sized steaks and baked potatoes. The room was open and the acoustic profile resulted in the restaurtant being noisy with conversations, waiter's footsteps and general restaurant noises being amplified.

• RedBaggy's Profile Photo

The Bit and Spur: Inconsistant Service with Reasonable Food

by RedBaggy Written Feb 16, 2007

We went here on two occasions. The second time because the first time was good. On the first visit we sat in the main part of the restaurant and washed down fajitas with Corona beers. On the second visit we sat under a verandah at the back of the restaurant and washed down fajitas with less Coronas, because the service was not so prompt. Get there early in mid-week when the restaurant is not so busy, its typical US Mexican that we don't get in the UK.

• mikehanneman's Profile Photo

Zion Pizza & Noodle: Zion Pizza & Noodle

by mikehanneman Written Sep 19, 2006

East side of Zion Park

Win and I stopped after a great afternoon of Jeeping in the Zion Park area for a bite to eat.

ZION PIZZA & NOODLE - that's the ticket. I saw there was another review of this restaurant and the guy had bad things to say. He is completely wrong.

Try the Pilsner Utah Beer. It was great! I don't remember the name of the beer but it was outstanding.

I had a pepperoni pizza. I am a pizza fanatic to say the least! This pizza was outstanding!

Check out the nice picture gallery next door - pricey but free to look at.

They have Italian dishes available too. Just drive outside (South) Zion Park (by the Visitor's area) to Springdale.

You won't be disappointed. I wasn't.

Mike

• blueskyjohn's Profile Photo

Bit and Spur: Best restaurant in Springdale

by blueskyjohn Written Jul 11, 2006

The Bit and Spur has excellent option and is a great place to relaxe after a long day of hiking in Zion. They brew their own beer with many varieties to choose from, all of which are great.

Usually on Fridays there is a band that starts around 9pm and there might be a cover charge for the band.

Favorite Dish: All the dishes are great, I especially like the enchilladas.

• Adventure Travel

• girladventure's Profile Photo

Tsunami Juice & Java: Awesome sandwich wraps and smoothies.

by girladventure Updated Mar 10, 2006

This place has the best sandwich wraps in town. They serve breakfast and lunch. So you can actually go there for breakfast and then order your sandwich wraps to take with you to your hike. I did it and the wraps stayed fresh for hours. Yummy! They also offer hot showers for a minimal fee. The owner is nice and service is great. I highly recommend this place. Now I don't have to worry about bringing food when I go camping at Zion. I just go to Tsunami. (haha! this sounded like i work for Tsunami).

Favorite Dish: They're famous for Mother Lode Mocha and indeed it's a must.

I love the Colorado Wrap but I've tried at least 3 other wraps from there that unfortunately I can't remember the names...all I can say is that they are ALL good and very healthy!

• girladventure's Profile Photo

Roberto's -Mexican Food (just outside the park): Everything is FRESH! Big portions!

by girladventure Updated Mar 10, 2006

GOOD FOOD. They make everything fresh and in decent portions. It's a small and cozy place right outside the park. Great service and moderately priced.

Favorite Dish: I had their chicken burrito and it was good especially after a long day hike.

• PinkFloydActuary's Profile Photo

Castle Dome Snack Bar: Dining in the Park

by PinkFloydActuary Written Oct 7, 2005

This is the snack bar you can find right inside the Zion Lodge area. There are small snacks you can purchase as well as standard fare such as burgers and pizza. As you would expect, prices are high for what you get. There's plenty of seating outside, so you can dine while taking in the view. The burger was OK, but wifey's slice of pizza was missing half the crust, so that was a disappointment. Acceptable if you don't want to bring your own food into the park on the buses, but not worth seeking out.

• windsorgirl's Profile Photo

Sol Food: Great Food Right outside Park Entrance

by windsorgirl Written Nov 25, 2004

view from Sol Food

This cafeteria style restaurant is located immediately outside of the South Entrance to Zion NP. There was a good selection of reasonably priced dishes and beer on tap. You can also sit outside on their patio and enjoy a view of the mountains.

We enjoyed the gyros and Karoake which occurs on every second Saturday night.

• goingsolo's Profile Photo

Zion lodge restaurant and cafeteria: Zion lodge restaurant and cafeteria

by goingsolo Written Jun 6, 2004

Zion Lodge

I ate at the cafeteria, which was pretty good and cheap. For about $5, you can get a bowl of rice with chicken or beef. The cafeteria has outdoor seating to take in the views. There are also sandwiches and fruit to take with you on hiking trips.

The restaurant has more elaborate fair. I'm not sure how good it is since I didn't eat there. The restaurant serves alcohol and will pack lunches for the following day.

• Combinedefx's Profile Photo

Lodge restaurant

by Combinedefx Written Feb 7, 2004
    Us along Highway 89

We had a late lunch after a long day of touring. The menu is varied, a tad bit expensive, and tasty. Dinner would probably be overpriced and overrated, but it's a lodge dining room, what else would you expect?
    Just outside the park boundary, accessed by way of a small footbridge, one can go to Springdale and hit the coffeeshop/cafe that is right there, or drive out and choose from a large number of restaurants. It is a tourist town offering just about everything. Nice and unexpected!

• Hiking and Walking

• jtal97's Profile Photo

Switchback: Don't miss it!

by jtal97 Updated Aug 23, 2003

Some restaurants in Springdale do not open until 4/5 pm. Switchback has breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I was suprised how good lunch was here- I think it must be the best place around zion- nice patio, great food.

Favorite Dish: Lunch:
    Chili
    BBQ sandwich
    Port. Mushroom sandwich w/peppers, tomato, mozzarella.

• Hiking and Walking

Instant Answers: Zion National Park

Comments

Zion National Park Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Zion National Park restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Zion National Park sightseeing.

View all Zion National Park hotels