Zion National Park Restaurants

Find a rock and unpack the granola!
    by goodfish
  • Restaurants
    by DPando
  • Restaurants
    by DPando

Best Rated Restaurants in Zion National Park

• goingsolo's Profile Photo

Zion lodge restaurant and cafeteria: Zion lodge restaurant and cafeteria

by goingsolo Written Jun 6, 2004

Zion Lodge

I ate at the cafeteria, which was pretty good and cheap. For about $5, you can get a bowl of rice with chicken or beef. The cafeteria has outdoor seating to take in the views. There are also sandwiches and fruit to take with you on hiking trips.

The restaurant has more elaborate fair. I'm not sure how good it is since I didn't eat there. The restaurant serves alcohol and will pack lunches for the following day.

• girladventure's Profile Photo

Tsunami Juice & Java: Awesome sandwich wraps and smoothies.

by girladventure Updated Mar 10, 2006

This place has the best sandwich wraps in town. They serve breakfast and lunch. So you can actually go there for breakfast and then order your sandwich wraps to take with you to your hike. I did it and the wraps stayed fresh for hours. Yummy! They also offer hot showers for a minimal fee. The owner is nice and service is great. I highly recommend this place. Now I don't have to worry about bringing food when I go camping at Zion. I just go to Tsunami. (haha! this sounded like i work for Tsunami).

Favorite Dish: They're famous for Mother Lode Mocha and indeed it's a must.

I love the Colorado Wrap but I've tried at least 3 other wraps from there that unfortunately I can't remember the names...all I can say is that they are ALL good and very healthy!

• DPando's Profile Photo

Pizza and Noodle: Zion Pizza

by DPando Updated Apr 4, 2011

A great experience dinning there... there is 3 lounges.. one on the back yard, the main where you order with tables and stools and the best outside lookingat the boulevard, nice shelter terrace shape. the pizza is large and really good after a long day hiking or just driving.. its 4 min away from the main campground towards Springdale on the right side.. Open from 4pm till close !!

Try to go there!

• DPando's Profile Photo

Coffee place: muffins coffee and internet /wifi

by DPando Updated Mar 31, 2008

My coffee, internet and breakfast time place.. just next to Pizza and noodles restaurant.. a tiny place with a lodge on the 1st floor.. internet is quite cheap..about average and its very useful if u dont bring with u a laptop !!

• jtal97's Profile Photo

Zion Pizza & Noodle Company: Don't miss it- or do.

by jtal97 Updated Aug 23, 2003

At first I was annoyed that I had to take my own order and get my own drink refills. But I left myself a good tip and that made me feel better.

The little gallery next to the restaurant entrance is a better experience than the restaurant: http://www.fatali.com/

Favorite Dish: This restaurant's philosophy is quantity not quality. The pasta is not disgusting- but not good either. But you sure do get alot of it! Yeah, I think you should order pizza here.

"Cheese bread" is a decent sized cheese pizza without sauce- if you're on a serious budget, its worth the $3.95.

• blueskyjohn's Profile Photo

Bit and Spur: Best restaurant in Springdale

by blueskyjohn Written Jul 11, 2006

The Bit and Spur has excellent option and is a great place to relaxe after a long day of hiking in Zion. They brew their own beer with many varieties to choose from, all of which are great.

Usually on Fridays there is a band that starts around 9pm and there might be a cover charge for the band.

Favorite Dish: All the dishes are great, I especially like the enchilladas.

• Adventure Travel

• Spotted Dog Restaurant: Just outside the Park

by kcbrit Written Aug 8, 2007

OK so it's not IN the park but you could throw a baseball from here and hit the park entrance! All I can say is that this is a fabulous place to spend your dinnertime when visiting Zion. it is the palce most recommended by locals. A little pricey but features local fare - I had trout (to die for). There's a great cheese plate and the wine list is very good. Great ambience too - western US designed dining room. Get there early or make reservations.

Favorite Dish: Trout

• RedBaggy's Profile Photo

The Switchback Grille: Expensive and Noisy

by RedBaggy Written Feb 16, 2007

We went here for a change. The Switchback Grille is part of Zion Park Inn. The decor, service and food was good if not a bit expensive. We had good sized steaks and baked potatoes. The room was open and the acoustic profile resulted in the restaurtant being noisy with conversations, waiter's footsteps and general restaurant noises being amplified.

• PinkFloydActuary's Profile Photo

Castle Dome Snack Bar: Dining in the Park

by PinkFloydActuary Written Oct 7, 2005

This is the snack bar you can find right inside the Zion Lodge area. There are small snacks you can purchase as well as standard fare such as burgers and pizza. As you would expect, prices are high for what you get. There's plenty of seating outside, so you can dine while taking in the view. The burger was OK, but wifey's slice of pizza was missing half the crust, so that was a disappointment. Acceptable if you don't want to bring your own food into the park on the buses, but not worth seeking out.

Wildcat Willies Ranch Grill and Saloon: It's in the Bumbleberry

by Phalaenopsis03 Updated Oct 1, 2010
    Bumbleberry Cakes, yummy!

Since our accommodation (Novel House Inn) didn’t actually provide on-site dining, we were handed breakfast vouchers to eat at Wildcat Willies Ranch Grill and Saloon for our first morning.

Just a few minutes walk from the Novel House, Wildcat Willies' fun Western theme, great service, and satisfying food made for an awesome start to our long day. I ordered the house special, Bumbleberry Cakes (pancakes with bumbleberry on top) while Hal chose the hearty Mile-High 3-egg Omelet accompanied with taters and toast, along with a side of two sausage patties. My pancakes woulda normally cost $7.99 and Hal's omelet was $8.99, but because they were comp’d by our Inn (included in the price of our stay), all we paid was a tip.

Wildcat Willies is a family-style restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Oscar's Cafe and Deli: Fun & Eclectic Fare

by Phalaenopsis03 Written Oct 1, 2010
    Heart attack on a plate, but oh, so good. ;p

On our second morning at the Novel House, we were instructed to use our breakfast voucher at Oscar's Cafe and Deli, which was just a few minutes away on foot from our Inn.

Unlike Wildcat Willies, Oscar's has a Mexican theme and is a smaller restaurant. But like Willies, Oscar's served up a reliably good breakfast. I ordered their version off Eggs Benedict (poached eggs over a thin slice of pork chop and croissant) along with potatoes, and Hal chose their burrito pancakes (scrambled eggs with thick pieces of bacon strip pieces rolled inside a thin pancake with melted cheddar cheese on top). We were both very happy with our choices though the meal was just a heart attack waiting to happen.

Zion Lodge's Red Rock Grill: Lodge's Reputation Precedes its Food

by Phalaenopsis03 Updated Sep 23, 2011

After a long, hot day of outdoor activities, we were looking forward to a nice lunch at the Zion Lodge. However, we were sadly disappointed to find out that the two items Hal and I were considering ordering were all out - the BLT and another kind of sandwich (don't recall which now) ran out. Ultimately, I went with the soup and half sandwich ($7.25) and Hal ordered the Zion Burger ($7.75) along with their suggested beer pairing of Wasatch, Polygamy Porter. The food was mediocre and service wasn't that great either. Needless to say, our dining experience was less than par.

Zion Park Gift and Deli: Sandwiches and More

by Phalaenopsis03 Updated Oct 1, 2010

On our first night in Sprindale (gateway to Zion NP), we opted for something quick and convenient. Hence, we ended up at this deli / ice cream parlor / gift shop. Hal and I ordered sandwiches, both of which were pretty decent. They use thick slices of home baked bread and don't skimp on the deli meats. In addition to their sandwiches, they also feature several flavors of handmade fudge and 24 flavors of ice cream. They're open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There is also a gift shop on-site.

Sol Foods Downtown Supermarket: Convenient To-Go Meals

by Phalaenopsis03 Written Oct 1, 2010

In need of something fast and to go, we headed to the town's supermarket. Sol Foods carries a full line of groceries, to-go food items, as well camping supplies, souvenirs, and clothing, etc.

Favorite Dish: I purchased a small container of pasta, a medium-size cup of chicken and rice soup, and an eclair. Hal bought two different types of pasta dishes. We happily ate our to-go meals in our hotel room and had no complaints. :)

• National/State Park

• Bit and Spur: Good meal, slightly expensive.

by kastoriani Written Apr 24, 2008

Friendly host and waiting staff. Large amounts of food. Vegetarian options. Wine and alcoholic drinks available. Slightly on the expensive side - paid $42 pp for shared appetizer and main course each with 1 bottle of wine. Convenient location. Zion shuttle bus stops right outside. Opens at 5:00pm, as other restaurants in the area do. Some interesting art all around, including the bathroom.

Instant Answers: Zion National Park

Comments

Zion National Park Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Zion National Park restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Zion National Park sightseeing.

View all Zion National Park hotels