Stowe Shopping

Most Recent Shopping in Stowe

• AliasGirl's Profile Photo

In Company: Designer Labels & Designer Prices

by AliasGirl Updated Sep 13, 2004

Okay, I'll admit it, I forgot to pack fancy evening clothes! I never bring any really fancy clothes for ski trips but, this time I needed it. We wanted to go to the Trapp Family Lodge for dinner which required anything other than jeans, so two out of six of us had to make a pit stop here to buy something appropriate to wear. I ended up buying a black pair of slacks with a pink sash as the belt, it was perfect except that the price was ridiculously expensive! Nevermind that..

This store had a nice selection and the closest thing to NY fashion in Vermont. If you are looking for trendy clothes with high prices and personal service - visit this local shop!

• Too Many to Name but I liked The Christmas Loft: A Whole Street of Shopping

by Tryla Written Oct 3, 2003

Stowe Shopping Map

Stowe shopping is 100 owner operated stores in an historical & charming New England village setting. Whether it's for yourself, your home, your business or a most special occassion, you'll enjoy finding it in Stowe.

They have traditional shops, galleries, online stores, award winning Vermont specialty food, nationally recognized galleries, art, craft, jewelry, housewares, apparel, collectibles, antiques, sports equipment and all the basics

What to buy: I personally enjoyed a The Christmas Loft where I found Christmas decorations at a very reasonable price, even with the rate of exchange.

Instant Answers: Stowe

Comments

Stowe Shopping

Reviews and photos of Stowe shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Stowe sightseeing.