Clarksville Restaurants

• b1bob's Profile Photo

Great Wall: Chinese in Clarksville

by b1bob Updated Jun 14, 2006

Great Wall Restaurant

My local friend Daniel and his family invited Lee and me to take lunch with him here. Great Wall is cattywampus from the church we attended that Sunday morning. The restaurant was very well appointed: more than one would expect from a reasonably priced Chinese restaurant in Clarksville.

Favorite Dish: We all selected from the ample buffet. My favourite thing was the pineapple chicken and the egg rolls. Better than the food was being with Lee, Daniel, and his family after a morning of fellowship in the church. My fortune cookie said "You are surrounded by true friends." which I certainly was.

• gipper84's Profile Photo

Great Wall: Great Wall

by gipper84 Written Jun 14, 2006

Right after church, we were all hungry. Daniel, his wife Elizabeth, her parents, and sisters invited Nat and me to have lunch with them. Nat and I were perfectly happy to pay our own way, but Daniel wouldn't allow it. In many small towns, the Chinese restaurants are rather plain, but this one looks more authentic.

Favorite Dish: We all had the buffet. I was afraid Nat would close the place down. We all made several trips to the hot food bar. Besides the buffet, there is a wide range of menu items.

• b1bob's Profile Photo

The Lamplighter: The Lamplighter

by b1bob Updated Jul 19, 2005

Lamplighter

The Lamplighter used to be Conrad's restaurant, right across the parking lot from the Lake Motel.

Favorite Dish: I like their steak, baked potatoes and salad.

Instant Answers: Clarksville

Comments

Clarksville Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Clarksville restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Clarksville sightseeing.