Deltaville Shopping

Most Recent Shopping in Deltaville

Lighthouse Auto & Marine: PWCs on Display

by grandmaR Updated Apr 6, 2009
    PWC on a stick

This appears to be a store which rents or sells PWCs. There was a for sale sign nearby It did have merchandise outside.

lighthousemarine writes:
    We did sell the shop. However, we moved to 43 Moores Point Rd which is just off of Fishing Bay Road. Stop by and see us for all of your PWC questions or just to say hi. Smiles are always welcome.

What to buy: PWCs and accessories.

• Beaches
    • Water Sports

Jerry's Gallery: JERRY SPANGLER

by grandmaR Updated Oct 11, 2004
    Signs by the street

While this shop was open when we walked by, we didn't go in. Actually, I'm not usually much interested in buying other people's art. I have too much of my own and can't even find places for it all on my walls, so I've gifted each of my children with one or more of my paintings.

What to buy: After 40 years of establishing a successful insurance business, local artist, Jerry Spangler, picked up his paint brush and rediscovered his old flame in 1994. He paints most every night in his studio behind his home, transferring his love of the outdoors to his paint brush using oils & pastels. His work can be seen at "Jerry's Gallery" in Deltaville.

Yates House Fine Art and Craft Gallery: Set Back Off the Street

by grandmaR Updated Oct 11, 2004
    Bob walking by sign for Yates Gallery

When we walked around Deltaville, I saw this sign, and thought at first that the little house that is past it was the Gallery. After I walked a little farther, I saw that the actual gallery is about a half block back off the street. I don't think it was open that late on a Wednesday.

Pat's Gallery: Top Artists

by grandmaR Written Oct 11, 2004
    From the street

We saw Pat's Gallery, but it was too late in the day for it to be open. The Gallery has been in business since 1981 and is owned and operated by Pat and Cliff Tinsley

They offer top Artists in the field of Chesapeake Bay art Prints and Originals. Artists are John M.Barber - Franklin A.Saye - Art La May - Kathleen Noffsinger -
    Bill Martz

What to buy: The website says: Custom Picture Framing guaranteed to please. Gifts are upscale and very unique you must see to appreciate. Christmas Corner Open all year a must see on your next trip. Decoys and Boats hand crafted. Metal Sculpture Wall hangings at their best!

Deltaville Market: Provisioning in Deltaville

by grandmaR Written Dec 28, 2003
    map of Deltaville

Deltaville is a nice little town less than a mile up the road from wherever you manage to land. They have a hardward store, grocery stores, a bank, and a post office and some restaurants. There are no stop lights, and few stop signs, no town squares, no cross crossing intersections, no sidewalks with newspaper vending machines on the corner.

• Fishing

Instant Answers: Deltaville

Comments

Deltaville Shopping

Reviews and photos of Deltaville shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Deltaville sightseeing.