Fredericksburg Favorites

by littlesam1

Most Recent Favorites in Fredericksburg

Full Nelson Virginia Pale Ale

by littlesam1 Written Dec 6, 2010

Favorite thing: Full Nelson Virginia Pale Ale from Blue Mountain Brewery is another local microbrew we tried while in Fredericksburg. This one was my choice as I prefer the pale ales to the darker brown ales. I enjoyed this local beer made from local hops and flavors. When in the Fredericksburg area its an excellent choice.

Finding Bell's Best Brown Ale in Fredericksburg

by littlesam1 Updated Dec 6, 2010

Favorite thing: Bell's Best Brown Ale is from Bell's brewery in Minnisota, however we first discovered in while in Fredericksburg Virginia. We had not seen this microbrew in our hometown of Baltimore. So finding this beer we had to try it. It was more to Mark's taste than mine as it was dark and very hoppy. If your in Fredericksburg and see it you might want to give it a try. Mark really enjoyed the flavor.

• littlesam1's Profile Photo

Finding the perfect beer in Fredericksburg

by littlesam1 Written Dec 6, 2010

Favorite thing: Mark and are beer drinkers. When we travel we like to try local microbrews and other regional favorites. Here we find at the Capital Ale House sampling Avery a lot microbrew. If your Fredericksburg we both recommend checking out the samples of Avery brewers.

• rexvaughan's Profile Photo

Internet access

by rexvaughan Written Nov 30, 2010

Favorite thing: I know most people these days carry their laptop or other mobile devices for accessing the internet, but there may be a few other dinosaurs like me who do not and look for somewhere they can use a computer for the net. The Central Rappahannock Regional Library is a very handy place for such in Fredericksburg. They require nothing for you to use their computers and there is no charge for it or even for printing. There are about 15 computers in the room set aside for them. I was assigned one and told that I had about an hour. I suspect if no one is waiting, you could probably have more time.
    1201 Caroline St, Fredericksburg, VA
    (540) 372-1160

• sabe's Profile Photo

Freddy!

by sabe Updated Apr 21, 2003

Freeed my buddy!

Favorite thing: The Fredbus will take you anywhere in Fredericksburg! (But mainly to places you don't want to go) Go see the battlefields. I didn't.

• sabe's Profile Photo

Ice Swan!

by sabe Written Apr 21, 2003

Drip Drop Drip..

Favorite thing: I saw a melting ice swan on the stairs to the house where a wedding was taking place..concidering it was snowing just a couple of days before..maybe they just forgot about the poor animal?

Instant Answers: Fredericksburg

Comments

Fredericksburg Favorites

Reviews and photos of Fredericksburg favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Fredericksburg sightseeing.

View all Fredericksburg hotels