Herndon Transportation

Best Rated Transportation in Herndon

Driving

by cjg1 Updated May 6, 2010

Driving is the best way to navigate around Herndon or to reach it. We had driven from New York to the Hilton and Hampton Inns in this area. If you are travelling on to the airport there is afree shuttle at both hotels.

Dulles International Airport

by cjg1 Updated Nov 10, 2010

Dulles International Airport is a niced size airport right outside of the D.C area. My wife and I were able to find a few cheap fights out of Dulles which fit in perfectly with some of our roadtrips to this area. Staying locally at the Hilton provided us a free airport shuttle and a place to stash our car during our trips.

Security and check in here was very easy and hassle free which I can appreciate after dealing with some bad airports in the past.

Hotel Airport Shuttle

by cjg1 Updated May 6, 2010

Most of the local area hotels provide complimentary airport shuttle service. The shuttle is fast and free which is always a bonus in my book. Our hotels even allowed us to keep our car parked in their lot after we had checked out and took down our plate number. Both visits we returned with our car thankfully still in their lots.

• ogottogo's Profile Photo

METRO BUS 950

by ogottogo Written Jun 26, 2005

This Bus leaves during the morning and evening every 3 minutes directly to and from the Herndon Park and Ride to and from the West Falls Church METRO station. Busses will continue to operate until the last METRO train leaves the station at closing.
    For more information on Washington D.C. Travel go to my website www.Come2NVA.com and click on the tour Washington tab.

Instant Answers: Herndon

Comments

Herndon Transportation

Reviews and photos of Herndon transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Herndon sightseeing.