Natural Bridge Shopping

• HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS, NATURAL BRIDGE GIFT SHOP
    HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS, NATURAL BRIDGE...
    NATURAL BRIDGE GIFT SHOP, VIRGINIA
    NATURAL BRIDGE GIFT SHOP, ENTRANCE

Best Rated Shopping in Natural Bridge

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo

Natural Bridge Gift Shop: They sell Virginia's hospitality :-)

by matcrazy1 Updated Apr 4, 2011

HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS, NATURAL BRIDGE GIFT SHOP

It's one of the largest gift stores I have seen in the USA. It offers various gifts, souvenirs, toys, apparel and home decor. A large classical building of the store was decorated before incoming Halloween. Inside I was again a bit surprised when I saw Christmas decorations sold in the middle of October. Well, it's not that rare in the USA.

What to buy: I paid attention to casual T-shirts with writings Natural Bridge Virginia and "I am a nature wonder" (for kids) and "Old as dirt". I liked some local food like jars of local homemade jams, especially pecan jam (we don't have pecans in Poland) as well as jam called "Virginia's Hospitality", haha what a name for jam! :-) There are also Virginia's peanuts packed in old-fashionable metal cans. Well, I would buy some "Virginia's hospitality" but I experienced enough hospitality in Virginia, for free.

What to pay: I always look at prices of casual T-shirts to judge general price level in any US gift store:
    $5 - cheap
    $10 - reasonable or average
    $15 - expensive
    $20 and over - very expensive, over-priced.
    T-shirts for adults in Natural Bridge cost over $20! The local food which attracted me cost a lot as well.

• Women's Travel

Instant Answers: Natural Bridge

Comments

Natural Bridge Shopping

Reviews and photos of Natural Bridge shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Natural Bridge sightseeing.

View all Natural Bridge hotels