Radford Travel Guide

Radford Hotels

Radford Restaurants

• JMDJAA's Profile Photo

by JMDJAA Written Apr 20, 2003

Full espresso bar with the best coffee I have ever had. good prices. All the baked goods are home made right there in the shop. wraps, soup, baked potatoes, absolutly the best place for lunch in radford!!!

Favorite Dish: Home made Apple turnovers

• Jungle and Rain Forest

• LOVE THIS PLACE!

by adchick4ru Written Jan 3, 2003

An eclectic & wonderful menu ... Also great HAPPY HOURS!!! This place ROCKS on St. Patricks DAY!

Favorite Dish: My personal favorite was the SHERLOCK HOLMES sandwich.

• by MsBear03 Written Aug 26, 2002

My favorite food I've ever had was at Alleghany Inn, but however last time I checked they stopped serving dinner but still I believe are open to overnight guests as they are a bed and breakfast inn.
    It was very cozy and romantic

Favorite Dish: I had their grilled Salmon and vegetables, it honestly was the best salmon I ever had in my entire life. It was something about the sauce and the way everything was cooked. I even loved the vegetables.

Radford Favorites

• SNOW DAYS!

by adchick4ru Written Jan 3, 2003

Favorite thing: The people and the places!

Fondest memory: OMG! Where do I begin? I have lots of fond memories. And it took 4 yrs to create them. It is not a town that you just pass through. You have to stay! And if you stay ... it sucks you in!!

• by MsBear03 Written Aug 26, 2002

Favorite thing: I recommend going to the Coffee Mill downtown, and the Radford downtown Theatre, walking through Radford University Campus is fun too. If you want to see the natural environment there are plenty of places- for example Bissett Park and Claytor Lake state park.

Fondest memory: Dinner at Alleghany Inn, they are a bed and breakfast inn located down the street from where I live, on Grove Avenue. I believe they no longer serve just dinner, but mainly cater only to overnight guests.

• Radford Hotels

6 Hotels in Radford

147 Reviews and Opinions

Instant Answers: Radford

Comments

Radford Travel Guide
Map of Radford