Know about this? Rate It!
Favorite thing: I was quite taken with the brickwork in Richmond. To me, there is nothing more pleasing to my eye (housewise) than a brick home. Entire neighborhoods are comprised of brick homes it reminded me of neighborhoods in St. Louis, Missouri.
Along Monument Avenue the brick homes could be called mansions. There are several large manors along the avenue. At one time it must have been the most exclusive address in town. I'm sure that there are ritzier neighborhoods in 21st century Richmond, but Nat tells me that it still costs a pretty penny to reside on Monument Avenue.
- Road Trip
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Richmond Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Grüner See Hotels
- Pêro Viseu Hotels
- Inglewood Hotels
- Sand Hill Hotels
- Provincia Constitucional del Callao