Know about this?
The weather was godawful for the two days that I spent in the Commonwealth of Virginia. However, the dogwood, magnolia and cherry trees provided some much needed contrast to the dark and gloomy skies. I've always wanted to visit Washington DC at cherry blossom time. Couldn't fit it into the itinerary this time, but I'm thankful that cities like Richmond, Savannah and Charlottesville have spruced up their parks and boulevards with hundreds, if not thousands, of blooming trees and shrubbery.
- Road Trip
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Richmond Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Indian Beach Hotels
- Frankfurt am Main
- Sauvie Island Hotels
- Bow Valley Provincial Park Hotels
- Dunns River Falls and Beach Hotels
- Setapak Hotels